Reviews for Utterly Ramblacious and Other Gilmorish R Words
StephieM chapter 3 . 6/28/2005
Wow... To tell you the truth... What Lorelai needs to do is just be there for Rory. Tell her that she doesn't agree with what she is doing, but that she still loves her and doesn't want to lose her. It may not be easy, but it is better than having her daughter angry at her. I love your story, I am not ranting at you, Merely the circumstances in which the season ended.. AH! Update soon!
llanoestacado chapter 3 . 6/28/2005
Okay, the notes were freakin' brilliant. I was laughing out loud!
llanoestacado chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Cute - good job. You had a bit of a different take on the proposal follow-up and it was refreshing to read.
Daphnetjuh chapter 3 . 6/28/2005
I review and I tell you to UDATE VERY QUICKLY
ProFfeSseR chapter 3 . 6/28/2005
This is awesome, the bush thing was really funny and I can't wait to read more! Update soon please!
LukeNlorelaifan chapter 2 . 6/26/2005
Great chapter! Can't wait until Luke shows up!
LL r Lobsters chapter 2 . 6/25/2005
I dont know why people havent reviewed this. i find it excellent. The thing I recommend changing is the title. It seems very ameteurish and makes people not want to read it. I almost didnt and then changed my mind. I find it annoying when people say "I know it's another Post-Finale fic, but...". So, that's my recommendation. Come up with a witty title and i'm sure more people will read.
farelaguerra chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
here's a review! now update this! lol... or i'll have to sick Gerard Way on you... mwahahaha... sorry, just a little bit obesessed with My Chemical Romance... lol
Kel and Sareah chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Will you marry me?

No, seriously, this was a freakishly good fic. Everyone was extremely in character. I felt like I was watching the show. And the speeches were great.

Yay!
Roxton7 chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Great story, I would like to see where you go with this, I think your writing technique is quite good. I like the Lorelai rant. Keep up the good work
Marriz chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
you should totaly continue.
LukeNlorelaifan chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Awesome way to begin a chapter! Update soon please!
farelaguerra chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
o0o0o0o0o0o that was good! yay for Luke and Lorelai!
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5