Reviews for Beauty Queen
kurtcouper chapter 1 . 10/30
Stop breaking my heart, man! Rereading these are all a treasure. Spawn will always be my one true love.
kurtcouper chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I was looking for a good spawn fic to get me back in the mood and of course... you got me, like always. hope you're doing good, chica! it's been a while. we should revive the fandom. i miss spawn.
Aurora chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
oh-my-goodness- this was so heart wrenching. i so totally cried. my heart even hurt! i was so bittersweet and beautiful. thank so much for writing this fiction.
kurtcouper chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
This is the story that made me think it was mine. Gorgeous. Has more depth now that I read upon it and I'm lder now. Older, rather, I just odn't feel like hitting the back button. We should get together sometime and write some more. I miss it. Miss you. Miss talking about our ideas, ya know? Got a story in the process. Needs a littl passiionatedarkness touch.
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
marykaitlyn chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
I love it please write more as soon as you get the chance
digopheliadug chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Isn't that what we all want? To know that someone loves us as much as we love them? Very affecting piece.
Son Of Evil chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Wow. That
applebee chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
That was so great. Beautiful even:)
kurt couper chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Ah, I'm in your story. Sortof! Ahh. I love this. I really really really really do. I mean. I can't say how much I did. It's so sad though /:.I want a sequel! Or another songfic. Ah. Okay. I'll stop feeding your head and making it big. Love you dear. You're such a talented writer!