Reviews for Interloper of the Nicest Sort
ArwenEvenstar83 chapter 6 . 4/7/2006
Ivy found herself being gently stripped and lowered into a steaming bath before she really realized what was going on. Two elven women, one fair haired and the other dark, washed away the grit and dust that had caked upon Ivy’s skin on the aggressive trek. It was only when she was being helped into a warm gown that Ivy realized her mistake. She whirled and caught the expressions on her impromptu handmaidens’ faces.

“You will stay here, Hedge Witch.” Gone were the sweet helpers from before and Ivy could only watch as two icy strangers locked her inside her comfortable prison. She caught her reflection in a low hanging mirror near the bed and saw the mark that had turned her helpers against her. High on her right buttock, a white hand was forever scored upon her skin. Damn you, Saruman.

what the...? I mean how'd she get the imprint of Saruman..? I mean..nevermind, I forgot that it was vaguely mentioned in the last chapter...anyway, great chapter, keep up the good work!

Liana
ArwenEvenstar83 chapter 5 . 11/7/2005
wow...great story! its awesome! please keep on writing and update soon. :)

Liana
Raven chapter 4 . 8/6/2005
great story so far. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Maddy Lake Deep chapter 4 . 7/28/2005
Sorry it took me a while to read chapter 4. I've been very busy and finally catching up with my reading. Another good chapter! Now I'm waiting for the next one.

:-D
Fraz666 chapter 4 . 7/23/2005
Try writing then going back to it. You have to post soon! I love your story! Ivy becoming Sue-ish though so don't focus too much on her hair or lips like some evil peoples. Good! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Maddy Lake Deep chapter 3 . 6/22/2005
I like the changes you made and how the story is going so far. Keep it up!
Fraz666 chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
This is really good! I like the character of Ivy and I can't wait to hear more of her! I think that the other members of the fellowship would be very supiscious and I hope to see you solve them. I will be on the look out for your next chapter because I think that this is a great start to a story. I hope you post soon!
Maddy Lake Deep chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
It's much better without so many movie quotes. I also know a little more about Miss Ivy now. Good job so far and looking forward to reading more. Update soon!
Southern Gaelic chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
I'm waiting for you to steer her from the course of the Mary Sue. Seriously. I'm actually giving you this one chance.

On another note, copy-pasted movie dialogue? Lazy, really lazy.

Good luck!

~ Aislinn
Maddy Lake Deep chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
I like it! And I'm hoping to know more about Miss Ivy in the next chapter :-D
Fraz666 chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
It's good! I think that you could put a little more about Miss Ivy because we all know what happened in the movie but we want to hear more about her! I think that you have a really good start. Update soon please!