Reviews for The Death Angel
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 3 . 5/7/2008
Very Nice
Lindsey chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
Whoa! Violent much! lol Good chapter I liked it!
redcat512 chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
great chapter. looking foward to number 3. only thing is, theres a typo on the first couple of paragraphs:

' You see anyone that remotely matches that description, you shoot them on site. '

that should be 'sight', not 'site'.

other than that, its all good. the original anime characters are all IC and eddie is pretty awesome. (he reminds me of wolfwood a little. i was sad when wolfwood died...)

i guess im a bit of a wuss, but the end of the chapter creeped me out a little. dont misunderstand me, theres nothign wrong with it, its just that lately torture, gore, murder and whatnot are affecting me more than they used to. so its really just a 'me' thing, not a 'this fic' thing.
redcat512 chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
wow, that was pretty damn good. this is the first trigun fanfic i ever read. i hope you update this fic! i'm not rushing you, though. take your time if you need it.

(why doesnt this fic have more reviews? it certainly deserves them.)
melikadeanime chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Whoa! That was bitchen! Eddie rocks my socks! lol Great story! keep it up!
BlueDragonGirl1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
O.O Nice action. I can almost say that I like it better then your VanHelsing fic. (but that'd be a stretch) Minor spelling and grammar errors. I'm not going to be picky and point them all out. Just a suggestion. To be more formal; write out your contractions (can't to cannot) except in character dialog. It looks a lot better.