Reviews for Merciful Dreams Side Stories
Raberba girl chapter 9 . 6/5/2009
Wah - what? The last story had some nice closure-ish stuff, but this one feels like Chapter 1 of "Merciful Dreams 2: Kenshin's Adventures In Kyoto With Tomoe Still Alive"! And for some reason I'm seeing visions of Enishi/Kaoru. O.o As for your visions, I can see those, too. :)
Raberba girl chapter 8 . 6/5/2009
THAT WAS SO CUTE! I love this alternate story of how Yahiko ends up as Kenshin's ward, and the fact that they took in his mother, too, so that her death would have been more peaceful than miserable. I also like the little references to Tomoe's father. It's nice to see him as part of the family! Hopefully tidier-looking and less smelly than he is in canon. XD
Raberba girl chapter 7 . 5/21/2009
HAHA, "Over five years of hard work and you ask me to buy a drink for someone else. Himura..."

"Bet you thought the sake or Katsura's request would never be acknowledged again, didn't you." Darn right! I'm glad we were proved wrong!
Raberba girl chapter 6 . 5/21/2009
Good idea, Kenshin.

I was wondering if maybe you could re-order these side-stories chronologically?
Raberba girl chapter 5 . 5/21/2009
YES! It IS absolutely precious! And of course a setup like that would be the _only_ way it could ever happen. XD
Raberba girl chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
Took me a minute to realize it was Katsura's POV, but that was a good serious one. Poor Kenshin.
Raberba girl chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
I love Tomoe's observations of Kenshin.

"He was a man that was cold and ruthless; he seemed to be a child that hated to kill. He was helpful to Okami; he was gone all day, doing who knows what. He was annoying. He needed help."

"He was obliging, he was cute, he was weird."
Raberba girl chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
"'yellow eyes' are mentioned only in cases where his target was publicly known to be extraordinarily cruel." Very interesting thought, I like that a lot.

Lol, "To me, it's kinda like yelling 'Hey stealth-thing!' every time I address him."
Raberba girl chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
That's really cool to see a scene like this from Tomoe's POV.
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 7 . 6/16/2006
haha! That's good! lol
lolo popoki chapter 6 . 2/27/2006
Very nice side story :) I like the idea of him training in the Barrier Forest so he won't have that crutch to get in the way anymore. I'm sorry to hear about your 'Writer's Bastion'... I know how it goes and it's so damn frustrating! Good luck and take care!
matchynishi chapter 6 . 2/19/2006
*pats you sympathetically* The dreaded Writer's Block has struck you down as well? Please accept my condolences from a fellow-sufferer. *_* I hope you will rise up against it soon!

Good chapter, about how Kenshin has trouble with the magnetic properties of the moutnain and everything. Hopefully by now Enishi has learned to stand Kenshin more. :) And the K/T stuff rules. Just my two cents. :p *waits patiently for more*
Treegirl298 chapter 6 . 2/19/2006
lol. You're stories are really good. Please keep trying, writer's block or as you put it "writer's bastion" will eventually go away. Thank you.
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 6 . 2/18/2006