Reviews for Recurrent nightmare
katiek121 chapter 16 . 1/28/2014
This chapter was really good! You have to finish it!
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 16 . 11/17/2013
can't wait for an update, or has this story been abandoned? I hope it hasn't I want to know how it ends.
Cha'90 chapter 16 . 9/10/2011

I love your stories, they're terrific!

I'm new at this so I don't know if perhaps you have mentioned this elsewhere before, but are you going to add any more chapters to this story? And if so, when can we expect them? I can hardly wait.
Neferiti chapter 16 . 3/15/2011
That's an amazing story! Hope there will be more! *.*
Crystalzap chapter 16 . 12/29/2010
is this going to be finished?
FirePony16 chapter 16 . 8/11/2009
Awesome story, hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/23/2006
O MY GOD I love your stort it's so great.. I love all you characters and cole is soo sweet please finish your story.. I really wanna know if Emma and Chris can escape.. And will Wyatt be good again..
girl in black chapter 16 . 9/3/2006
crazyDFFgang chapter 16 . 7/24/2006
WOW... This story is great! Well, I know you haven't been here for a while, but now that you're back... Will you go on with this too? I really hope so, because this story is just cute and funny and of course really tensing (hope that's the right word...) I would really like to read how things go on from that point! So, if your muse didn't left you, please update! *wink*

(Chrissy.W.x, from the crazyDFFgang)
Miss Katrina Malfoy chapter 16 . 2/5/2006
This is incredable. Please update, but don't feel rushed into updating. I know it can sometimes take time to get a chapter just right. Good Luck,

dcat chapter 16 . 1/1/2006
I've been reading through your stories and they are very good. You have interesting plots and do a good job on the characterizations. I am most impressed, especially when I looked at your profile and saw English was not your first language. I hadn’t even suspected. Great job all around.

And now for the nitpick:

Please stop writing “cuz” in your stories. It is not a word, unless one is speaking 133t. The proper way to contract “because” is “ ‘cause” or simply “cause”. While “cuz” is okay for IM, email, message boards and such, it is not something that is appropriate for any document one values enough to edit. Having “cuz” in the text gives the impression that either: a) the author is ignorant or b) she just doesn’t care about the piece. I don’t think that’s the impression you want to give.

Sorry to sound like the grammar police here. My own’s not that great. Your stories are great despite the occasional grammar glitch. I just figure this type of mode shift thing isn’t something one is likely to be taught in school or pick up from reading, so I thought I’d let you know.

I’ll stop being a busy-body now. Thank you for writing.
teal-lover chapter 16 . 12/7/2005
awe, I like Teddy. I want phoebe to find out who the father of her baby really is. That's going to be damn good. Cant wait. Update, I know you're busy, but how about a little side chapter on coles thoughts when he was pretending to be phoebes husband-just a filler or something. Please?
Wwolf chapter 16 . 12/6/2005
Prue y Cole! so cute.

Erik, ¿porque Cole no le ha reconocido?

Hecho de menos a badWyatt son dos capitulos sin él( llora un poco)

Aunqeu el capitulo anterior con la reaccion de Wyatt a a las palabras de Leo, pobrecito.
Nathy1000000 chapter 16 . 12/5/2005
Ah! Cole y su nena! Sí. Me lo hubiera comido a Cole, tan tierno, tratando con tantas ganas de caerle bien a la nena! Me encantó, encantó ese diálogo, casi lo podía ver a Cole todo ansioso y tímido. Y decile a ese, alias Chris que tiene que quedarse con Wyatt! Nada de escaparse! Eso no es fraternal! Bueno, está bien, ya sé que algún día tiene que salir. Pobre encanta como trata de ayudar a su loco marido y al probre Chris, espero que Wyatt no se enoje con ella..mucho. Gran capítulo!
Sparkling Cherries chapter 16 . 12/3/2005
once again another heart felt chapter without it going into over drive with the mushyness. absoutly fabunous! update asap!