Reviews for Painting a Rainbow
Claire's Demons chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I didn't know rain could be put to such good use LOL

:3 so very cute, so very fluffy. Love it!

One correction: Usually people write the shortened from or Ororo's name as 'Ro instead of Ro'. Although that isn't even a problem- you can write her name any way you want to, I just felt like pointing it out :)

-M
meadows and moonbeams chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Ah-HA! I read this story about 3 years ago and I've been looking for it ever since! ifounditifounditifoundit!
Lovely story. Thank you XD
allyg1990 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Aww, I like this a lot! And the ending made me smile. :)
Tamarai chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
LOL. Lovely. My favourite part is her ending comment about Storm helping her out. It's just mischievous enough to work :) Glad you mentioned this fic to me, because I'm happy to have read it!
Cassie James chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I really enjoyed that. Inventive and well written. One for my favourites page I think!

Cassie x
darklover chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Great fic. I loved it.
RinWyn chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I just HAD to add this story to my favs! It was very sweet and very delicious. I loved how you perfectly balanced out the fluff with the drama. Great stuff!

It's time I hit some of your other stories!
Teagarden chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
This story is so adorably cute! Romy is the best couple ever. Awesome job!
GrearBeloved chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. I can say naught else.
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Very nice story :-)
mysteryrogue29 chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
aww this was so good to read. how funny that it was raining as i read this. i like the fluff!
1146040 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
it was so cute
MuffledSnickers chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Aww, poor Rogue, I hope that works out for her in the rain. Twisted ending, I didn't expect that. You really can describe things beautifully, I could fully visualize everything around them and knew how they must have been feeling. Very good visual description and emotional playout, it was deep. And in present tense too! Writing is alot harder when it's in present tense, but you did it wonderfully. Great oneshot-I'm usually not a fan of oneshots, but this was spectacular. Everyone loves ta see Romys work out.

Very nice work,

Ice
Lady Farevay chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Heehee What a wonderful ending there, clever missy; I'm impressed.

You write very clearly and well and I LOVE your paragraph structuring, (Sorry, I have this thing about paragraphs). All day I've been troweling through stories, put off just by structure, 'tis quite sad for me. M'very happy with this, it's going in that little place on my profile we call favourites *Grins*

Well done luv,