Reviews for Colorful Sounds
RoyLovesWally chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I know it been about 7 years and still no new chapter I would like to say this was amazing and wished(and hope) that you would continue.
KionaRinton chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I really like it its sweet/cute i think you should make more chapters but i think it good as a one shot as well either way i love it.
pirara96 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
CONTINUE!
Dykeisha chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I LOVED THE STORY. U SHOULD CONTINUE WITH THIS. THE SECOND PART CAN BE LIKE WHEN KAI AND TYSON COME HOME, THEY ARE GREETED BY THEIR FRIENDS BUT THEN HIS GRANDPA TELLS TY HIS BROTHER AND FATHER CAME 2 C HIM AFTER YEARS OF NOT BEING THERE. I NOT SURE BUT I JUST C THAT HAPPENING.-
cherry fantasy chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
You know I think this one-shot is great and it could become a really good story. So yeah, if you're willing to continue writing then I say go for it ! I'm sure it would be very interesting ! And I'll be more than pleased to read it !

Of course if you want to leave it at that it's OK too. It's a good one-shot, I really loved it ! -

Anyway, just keep up the good work !
Laurelleaves chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
aw i'm not really into the whole tyxkai thing but thats really sweet -
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
really cute
Ivan the Bear chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Jake:Wonderful story!

4IN:Make a new chapter!Make a new chaoter,please!

Dragzer:If you want to.

Jake:It would be nice to see more.
Sereke chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Why don't you post an other part of story
renanimeangel chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
CONTINUE!

and tell us more about what happend 2 tyson and make him see agen! Its a beautiful fic...kinda sad...BUT GR8 non the less. I hope u keep this gr8 work up. Well done and thanks and plz plz plz continu.

Ja ne

Ren chan

i dnt see colours i see ded ppl _ WOOP HYPER MOOD!
Kai's the Best chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Interesting plz continue this looks like a promising fic. Keep up the good work
Mieco chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Wow what a nice story i really enjoyd reading it, i hope that you choose to add more that would be nice but the story is also very nice in itself. Keep up your good work!

Mieco
FirieGurl chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
aw so cute and sweet coming from Tyson he blind poor Tyson is this a one shot ?
Little-Purple-Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
yes continue...i like it...
Table-chan chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Ah! That was sweet -! I think you should continue it! But its really up to you whether you want to continue it or not. By the way there were a few punctuation mistakes that I saw(not that I can talk or anything*makes grammer errors all the time*), it was nothing that took away from the story though. I hope to see more of this soon!

Tablechan