Reviews for La Comtesse de Savigny
11OneDone2Many chapter 9 . 5/7/2010
..love it!
Feenrai chapter 9 . 3/10/2010
Bravo! I loved this story:) I read it nearly from start to finish without stopping. It was so interesting, and I'm so glad that you had the twist where at the ball no one believed Arielle and Henri, and instead had the whole grave digging part to prove it...it really added depth to the story:)

Thanks so much for all th hard work you must have put into this story!
j-linne chapter 9 . 1/31/2008
What a lovely story! Very enjoyable to read. :)
1Engineer chapter 9 . 5/27/2007
Outstanding. This is a very written story that kept me in suspense the whole time..
FaerieatHeart13 chapter 9 . 3/4/2007
This was a wonderful story. It had a good plot line, great descrptions, and flowed easliy. I did a great job with historical background from what I can tell. I would love to read more of your work. The only critisism I ave is that you could have drawn out the story more without straining the plotline. I seemed rather short to me. You don't have to disclude any events that aren't necessairly important to the plot. Describing such events like a typical day of Arielle's life with the Baroness, a day where Arielle and Henri went off to gether, would help you with characterization, supporting the relationships between characters, and just immersing your audience more fully into the story. Otherwise, it was fantastic! I look forward to reading more of your work.
Priscilla chapter 9 . 1/21/2007
Hello,

I usually read Harry Potter fanfiction, but I was in the mood for a Cinderella story today. I enjoyed your reworking of "Ever After," one of my favorite movies. I liked your version very much. Very enjoyable indeed. :) :)

Yours~Pris
TPolTucker chapter 9 . 1/9/2007
enjoy readin, I have. I loved how you twisted it into your own way, and still kept as much canon to the movie as you could. Thanks for writtin this, and finally finishin it. I hope to see something from you in the future.
TEXASTIFF chapter 8 . 12/17/2006
I have just caught up on your story, and must say it is wonderful. I was a little leary of a story with different character names. However, I have thoroghly enjoyed this entire story thus far and am now a little more open-minded. It is VERY creative and well written. The character of Arielle is amazing and believable, as are the rest of them. Keep this story going please! :)
Comtess Liadyyn Moonshadow chapter 8 . 12/7/2006
This is absolutely wonderful. I hope you update soon, but I am willing to wait a bit longer, seeing as you you have at least left off with a happy ending. I only wish you hurry and show us what happens to Loretta, she is such a cruel and horrible person!
ElizaBD chapter 7 . 4/2/2006
Really good story! You've got me hooked! Please update soon, I can't wait to see what will happen next with Henri and Arielle!
DreamWriter16 chapter 7 . 2/26/2006
This story is really good. One thing that you shoud do is space the lines in the story. It will be easier to read that way.

Keep up the good work.
anonymous chapter 7 . 1/22/2006
Yay! you updated. Thank you and please continue on.
crimebuff chapter 6 . 1/1/2006
please update soon

good story
mazza chapter 6 . 11/22/2005
hey!

i was bored so decided to do a little fanfic surfing and then i clicked on ur story and it was amazing! honestly it really got me hooked, i mean i dont really like the characters, but hey u dont have to like the characters to enjoy the story and u have a great story. keep up the great work, look forward to ur next update!
I am who I am I'm not you chapter 5 . 10/18/2005
This is extremely well written. I can't wait to read more. I'd like to see where you're taking this. Please continue. i luved the way u finish the chapter with the king thinking she was dead update son.

*luv divel*

P.S. i thought i'd make the reviws an even 10 :)