Reviews for Grief
Sweet A.K chapter 17 . 11/7/2005
This is so good. I've read all your other BHD stories but have just been too lazy to review. I loved all of them and I loved the fact that she is McKnight's daughter. It was sad that you killed off Hoot, but I love the way you put her and Sanderson (my favorite second only to Hoot;)) togather. You did it so perfectly. I love the fact that you don't have them at it like rabbits like most people would have. The way their relationship just sort of morphed without them knowing it was superb! This is deffinatly going on to my favorites list and I hope you write more BHD stories soon.

Amanda (Sister of a Soldier)
SuperSixOne chapter 16 . 10/24/2005
Ooh, drama...it's all good.

Signed Proudly,

The Anti-Flamer
SuperSixOne chapter 14 . 10/12/2005
Hey, I finally decided to stop bein' a lazy ass, and checked my email. I saw that you rewrote a couple chapters or something like that, so I read it and now I'm reviewing: Cool story, I like it, keep going!
SuperSixOne chapter 13 . 10/6/2005
Hey, another lovely chapter. Like the A/N said in the beginning, if you have any info on HALO, then to share and all... Well, my dad was HALO certified, and when I was little I wanted to jump outta planes (cause I'm crazy assed like that) He told me that women cannot become certified for that through special forces, beacause, unfortuately, women are not allowed in. So I dont really see how Diana could be ceritfied. Sorry, I look in to things to much. Please forgive me... :)
SuperSixOne chapter 12 . 10/6/2005
cool, keep it up
SuperSixOne chapter 11 . 9/25/2005
jeez louise, this story is great. keep it up, homie. I'll definiatly review.
ckitty chapter 11 . 9/24/2005
Great story, but I miss Hoot!
Haley2 chapter 11 . 9/24/2005
YAY! I had the biggest smile on my face when I saw that you had updated this story, of course at the end I was almost in tears but that's a horse of a different color. I'm still absolutely loving how you're progressing this angst/romance story along and I can't wait to see Chapter 12 up and waiting to be read. bravo! another fabulous chapter, keep it up.
liev chapter 10 . 9/22/2005
awesome stry, keepon writin!
SuperSixOne chapter 10 . 9/20/2005
I love this story and I love William Fichtner, which is weird cause he's like thirty years older than me...anywho, keep on updating, it's great
Haley2 chapter 10 . 9/19/2005
You absolutely made my day when I saw that you had updated this wonderful story! I hope that soon you have Diana and Sanderson resolving things...hopefully involving a shower of somesort ::Wink Wink:: ::Nudge Nudge::, lol, anyways you're still doing great and I can't wait to see how you let this story develop. Until the next chater...ta!
SuperSixOne chapter 9 . 9/16/2005
Great story, keep goin'...notice my name?
Haley2 chapter 9 . 9/9/2005
OH! I was so excited when you updated this story with FOUR new chapters! I absolutely LOVE how you're taking this story and am glad that the grieving is now turning into Romance. I'm so excited that you're pairing Diana and Sanderson together finally and hope that you continue on updating this soon. This is great story and I'm completely anticipating further romance between the two as they just seem to mesh so easily together. Sidenote: Loved the bit of protective/possessive feelings Sanderson had about the Doc and Diana...it was classic! Yay!
Kcrane chapter 6 . 9/8/2005
I'm still a little sad the Hoot has died, but I guess if Diana has to be with anyone else it better that she's with Sanderson. Another great chapter.
Tristan's mysterial Lady chapter 5 . 8/31/2005
Hey there!

Just found your FFs about BHD and I really like this one and the previous one (Reality).

I was a bit shocked that Hoot died. He was a Delta. So why had he to die? But anyway.

The story with Sanderson and Diana is really great!

There must happen something between them. Hope you update soon.

I just started my own short story about BHD. Not sure when it's finished.