Reviews for Heirs of the Founders
Solaria Sunstone chapter 23 . 5/7
I loved this story! Very original and different. It's a shame there aren't many tom/Usagi stories. Anyways great work, definitely favouriting.

Solaria Sunstone Xx
This was amazing and nearly brought me to tears at the end, I think you should write a sequel, maybe usagi having more dreams like the one at the end and the sailor scouts investigating Hogwarts, also Harry would probably be an auror, as Moody just pointed out the option, something his auror dad would have done had he been alive
ND-JG chapter 23 . 12/8/2014
A truly great fic! I couldn't put it down until I finished it! I wish there was a sequel, but this was great nonetheless. Maybe at somepoint you might make a one shot that Usagi as she is in SM!cannon meets Tom.

BTW, how old is Tom when he signs Harry Potter's book at the end?
Scaehime chapter 23 . 5/19/2014
I read through this whole fic in one sitting. I tend to enjoy fics where canon!dark-side!characters get redeemed, and this one is no exception.
God bless,
cutiegal646 chapter 23 . 7/5/2013
it's an amazing story and a unique one at that but while they both die peacefully and in love with each other and while that makes me glad since i feel they both suffered enough i feel depressed i mean how can this be a tom/serena fic. if in the end when they die and she's reborn , she doesnt remember her life as serena moon or tom riddle but for goodness sake it cruel and she goes on and on of how much she loves endymion or mamoro or whatever the man bloody calls himself when she loves tom and doesnt even freakin' remember it or him .

so PLEASE make a sequel for tom to be reborn and they meet up and remember PLEASE!
for goodness sake i read this and i'm glad and all but when sailor moon comes in the end with mamoro i feel ill.
fyretyger86 chapter 23 . 5/23/2013
This was one of the best Sailor Moon/Harry Potter crossovers that I have ever read. You didn't add every SM character to the HP verse and you didn't add anything senshi like at all. It was very well done. I love how smoothly transitioned from HP!canon to HP!alternate to SM!canon.
hellokitty70705 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
OMG! Amazing! I rally hope you make a sequel or another Tom Riddle/Serena fiction.
You should also make Hotaru/ Tom Riddle too or any sailor Moon characters with Tom Riddle
This is defiantly my favorite!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/24/2012
Oh! I get it! Her REAL destiny wasn't to be a witch, it was to be SAILOR MOON!
Arisyne chapter 23 . 8/21/2011
I'm having mixed feelings about this story. I enjoyed it but it left me feeling a bit depressed. I can say that I think it's unique for a crossover. Most stick to Harry's time. It's strange to think how ordinary Harry's life is without Voldemort. Makes you realize just how much he effected things.
walkingwal chapter 23 . 12/25/2010
This is a very nice storie, thank you for writing it.
harrykirk chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
i loved it
Tsuki Doriimaa chapter 23 . 9/30/2010
waaahhh! I absolutely Loved this story! It's very good, slow on the getting together bit, but that's part of the magic of a really good story (no matter how frustrating it is waiting for! lol) is having that background between them and they slowly figuring it out (though the semi-quick get together's aren't bad either. ::sniggers grinning::.)

I really enjoyed reading it, its the first SM/HP I've read before and I'm glad it was, I hope to find another crossover of this genre that lives up to the expectations this story has set. _~ ::waves:: I wish ya all the best in your future writings hun! Blessed Be! Ja mata!
Bornfromtheashes chapter 23 . 5/28/2010
This story really touched me and they way you wove the future and the past as well as the other world were Voldemort existed into this plot was amazing. Your writing skills are amiable and I greatly look forward to any future stories that you are going to write.
LilyMT-chan chapter 23 . 4/10/2010
wow! i loved it. it was great! especially the ending! sugoi!
princess-kally chapter 23 . 1/24/2010
Oh wow... This story was so good. It was really sweet and I liked how things worked out. Great job!