Reviews for No Evil
Redrose chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Hi there!

Please continue with your series! This is a great idea

and would love to read more dark phantom phic! I agree that there is too much mushiness on I like mushiness, if it is done cleverly, but to read a dark phic is the best! There are so few...

Please continue! Great job

~ Redrose
Senna Wales chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Wah hoo! It's so nice to read such an original and terrifying piece! The sounds at the beginning of this phic started off the piece on a nicely creepy tone, and originally too. :) I absolutely loved the imagery.. of death.. Christine's descent into madness is convincing and realistic and not over-the-top at all.

I think one of my favorite parts was Erik himself. I liked how you basically turned him into the devil for Christine. I can see how Christine twisted reality and saw the devil and Erik as one as she beheld all of the tragedies in the world. It reminds me a lot of "Lord of the Flies," actually. Erik really is the devil incarnate in this one - he's so against God, and, just as in Christian doctrine, he doesn't CAUSE her to go mad, but opens the doors to madness.

Last line? Woo. Nice. :)
The Scorpion chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Oh! I loved it! Thank you for that! Why does this have no reviews? It's so fabulously dark! I can't wait for the next two parts! *Adds to C2*

Bravo to taking initiative against the fluff! You must enter the next morbidity phantom phiction contest!