Reviews for Dreamscape
Korilian chapter 4 . 11/4/2007
This is very exiting. To bad the title sort of gives away what is going on.

And seriously, the Wraith don't think we're dirty. They think we're delicious... ;)
Mary chapter 5 . 9/30/2005
Your story is an excellent piece of work! That would definitely be a worst case scenario nightmare. One more thing, did you know that some cultures consider actions in dreams to be equal to real life?
krysalys chapter 5 . 8/28/2005
Heh heh heh...

"Rodney, I'll need to put ye through some tests."

"Why?"

"Ye were pretty out of it when ye first woke up. I want to make sure ye've not suffered any permanent damage."

"WHAT?"

"Well, no more than you already have," Sheppard joked.

Rodney wished he were able to hyperventillate. "You think I have brain damage?" he practically squeaked. The blood pressure and pulse-ox monitors beeped unhappily at the sharp increases and decreases in his rates.

*snickersnort*

Great ficlette. Could so see that happening to poor Rodney. ALways wondered what would happen to a human if they were hit by more than one Wraith stunning blast.

krysalys chapter 4 . 8/28/2005
*snickersnort* Evil, evil child. Oh yeah, Rodney's gonna be heartily pissed... and relieved... when he wakes up. *snort* "I can't believe you SHOT me, you son of a bitch!"

"McKay..." Sheppard growled warningly.

"Yeah yeah yeah," he waved a hand dismissively, "It was all a big bad dream; just call me Dorothy. Still... you... you SHOT me!" He finished with a very childish whine in his voice.

*snickersnort*

Another really cool tale.

krysalys chapter 2 . 8/27/2005
Um, yah?

Bet he's unconcious.

Well, off to find out, eh?

fififolle chapter 5 . 6/24/2005
Phew. All better now. Great, thanks. Did enjoy that a lot.
rogue1503 chapter 5 . 6/24/2005
Truth: I had absolutely NO idea of where you going! - Truth: You really had me thinking this was real! - I had started out thinking "yep, Rondney's on a different level, voices etc." but then, you made me think I was barking up the wrong tree! - You are certainly good at twisting a plot around. Your last chapter 4 had really left me thinking this was going to be a Carson McKay against the wraith kinda fight.

You did really well, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Still can't believe you did that to me...! - Thanks.
Dr. Dredd chapter 5 . 6/23/2005
I'll buy it. I'm surprised Rodney didn't have something like that happen to him in "Suspicion." (I guess it was funnier just to have him not be able to talk.)

This says a lot about Rodney's subconscious. Why is he afraid that John will kill him? (Other than the fact that John threatens to do so when he's being annoying.) The fact that his worst fear is Elizabeth's death will make the McWeir 'shippers happy.
szhismine chapter 5 . 6/23/2005
great ending!

and great fic. :D
Kerry chapter 4 . 6/23/2005
he...shot mckay...and not in the leg like last time...
Belisse chapter 5 . 6/23/2005
Well that explains it. Good one, I liked rodney's reaction when he woke up. Good job!
AcidBeast chapter 4 . 6/23/2005
My dear, you won't...you won't! Mckay can't die. Oh, please, no, that isn't possible. Oo

(btw continue, continue, continue!)

AcidBeast
fanficaddict chapter 4 . 6/23/2005
GAH! *falls over cliff* yikes! more please!
fififolle chapter 4 . 6/23/2005
Gasp! Still clinging to the "dream" reference, or maybe Carson coming to the rescue, or something, anything! Very exciting. Next chapter quick!
Lennexa chapter 4 . 6/23/2005
This is getting more confusing! But it's good! Poor Rodney...
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »