Reviews for Remembrance
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
It's a good should have left 'the killing Ari' part out of the story,but the other rest of your wrting is 's so heart breakingly describe Gibbs' feelings excellently.I like this line:"he worshipped the ground she walked on".Please write more like
ryn chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Poetic justice. Flow of words good, very descriptive. I'll miss Kate.
Little Lunar Wolf chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Wow Navy Babe another superb fic. I especially liked how Abby dressed in white for her funeral. A very real possibility in my opinion.

Can't wait for what you next dish out. Keep it up
gotmilk chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Aw, that was really lovely. Loved the nice touch of Abby in white. Nice inside stuff. ;D
lyrio chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
great fic! and please, give us your kate-still-alive-fic or anything KIBBS...i'm dying with all this TATE around ;-) BTW, i love your fics
Anne chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Great, beautiful, touching and sad fanfic. I would like to read a AU fanfic.

Anne
airbear23 chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
*sobs* That was so sad, but so beautiful. I still can't believe they killed Kate. I would definitely read your Kate is alive fic. Please write it soon.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
I vote for butterflies! LOL!

Great fic-I'm sneaking a review during work cuz this was good-really good!

I especially like Gibbs knowing he has to be okay for her-and that you only tell us he killed Ari-much more stark that way!

Good story-thanks! Not tired of post-twilight yet-only of the subtrefuge re SA! Looking forward to your next fic!
BeckettFan chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
What is it with people making me cry? ive cried so many times after reading all these post-Twilight fics! its usually when i read Abby's reaction too! you've gotta give us a alive-Kate fic now! coz you made me cry, and usually thats really hard to do!

Love Megan
Sarai chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Good story, but I'll take your Kate is still alive fick please.