Reviews for The Love Potion
FalconLux chapter 9 . 9/21/2014
The idiotic grin has now turned sappy.

All in all, a very enjoyable story. This is actually the second time I've read it, and I've no doubt that I'll be back for a third read at some point. Lovely.
FalconLux chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
*grins like an idiot*
FalconLux chapter 7 . 9/21/2014
*Weeps inconsolably and rushes to the next chapter in search of a happy ending*
FalconLux chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
Horror of horrors, it turns out that Harry's not so bad after all. Poor Snape.
FalconLux chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
Cute
FalconLux chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
Awww... Harry's so sweet. Willfully delusional, yes, but sweet.
FalconLux chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Snape is evil is a decidedly delicious way... *dreamy sigh*
FalconLux chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
ROTFL some more! Seriously!
FalconLux chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
ROTFL!
Cordelia chapter 9 . 8/4/2014
Yay! That was amazing! I laughed out loud and cried! I loved it :D
Lou Snarry Lover chapter 9 . 6/6/2014
loved this so much. Was looking in some older rec list to find some Snarry I've missed. funny to notice that you posted this on this very date...9 years ago. it's great.
Sakihinata chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
oh dear...
Talizora chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
Aww, that was very cute! This kind of snarry story always seems to make me all warm and fuzzy... Great work, thanks for sharing!
guest chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
Not dying right now just being suffocated ;)
FalconLux chapter 9 . 1/28/2014
I loved this story! The length was perfect (though my timing was bad because I couldn't stop reading once I started and I stayed up WAY too late) as it didn't drag it out unnecessarily, but gave just enough interaction to make the evolution of the romance believable. I know it's a successful romance when I get butterflies when it gets to the fluffy parts. Trust me, many butterflies. Very, very good. Though it would have been funny if Harry had wandered in on that conversation between Severus and Dumbledore at the end - in Snape's dressing gown.

Oh well. Very funny. Romantic. Thoroughly enjoyable. Thanks so much for sharing!