Reviews for Broken
David Fishwick chapter 17 . 1/19
Cool and thanks for writing.
katiek121 chapter 17 . 10/28/2014
I loved this! Harry was adorable when he was little! Every chapter was great.
Jane doe chapter 17 . 8/22/2013
Cool! I loved it so much. Great job : )
elijahlover chapter 17 . 2/2/2013
Loveit xx
Guest chapter 9 . 12/12/2012
If Fudge was smart, he would've figured out that keeping Sirius' innocence a secret in order to take bribes from Death Eaters like Malfoy, Nott, Goyle, and Crabbe would eventually backfire. He could've swung the POA events into his favor and looked better, not worse, with the public. Instead he chose to do something he knew was wrong, keep a major secret, and expect nothing to happen after it came out. L
Guest chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
I really don't get Dumbledore. The Dursleys could've killed Harry with their neglect. It sort of defeats the whole purpose of protecting Harry-if he's being slowly worked to death by what is protecting him.
Hurfferlpurff chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
Remus is such a Git. I FREAKING LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/10/2011
I liked it-they deserved to have a happy ending.
librarywitch chapter 17 . 5/16/2011
I like the blending of Your two AUs. This was a good Sirius gets out of jail story. Love it
phoenixphlight chapter 17 . 4/21/2011
Good plot. I feel like there was very little emotion. I never felt very worried or happy. It was kinda predictable, but only because I've read hundreds of others with the same concept. I think there could have been a little more character development. The writing was clear. I like your style.
anotherbuskitten chapter 17 . 3/31/2011
Brilliant story. Even if I can't help but think Jamine's the best part of it :) she's so cute, squeeee!

If there isn't already one you should write a sequel?
Cassandra30 chapter 17 . 11/20/2009