Reviews for Know Your Stars Mucha Lucha Style
Naval Fitzgerald chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Sheesh! This announcer doesn't know shit! Ether that or he's a trolling idiot
lovewriting22 chapter 8 . 7/6/2011
This is SO funny! Continue plz! I wanna find out about Minotoro...Oh and do one on Snow Pea and French Twist, make it so you push them over the edge to talk! That would be so cool!
Psi Kat chapter 8 . 12/10/2006
OMG...LOL!

I forgot how funny this story was. I cannot wait for Minotoro's. (Oh man...if the Announcer does Headmistress...O_O

God have mercy on his soul.)

Great job! Keep the laughs coming!

One more thing - are you eventually going to do fan characters or is it all the real characters?
super estrella chapter 7 . 6/11/2006
exelente fic! muy bueno jajajaj me hizo reir demasiado, en fin sigue asi! espero tu proximo capitulo

chao!
Kitana-Chan chapter 7 . 5/26/2006
omg so funny

Make one for french twist, YEA, I JUST LOVE HIM :3.

update soon plz!
Mela chapter 5 . 5/24/2006
u kno wat i think? this announcer needs to get fired! he's like SO retarted! or mayb he needs 2 watch more Mucha Lucha... ne way... that was a gr8 chapter!

Mela chapter 7 . 5/24/2006
omfg! that's hilarious! i'll b waiting for the next chapter!

Mela chapter 6 . 5/24/2006
hey! wat's up? i havn't talked 2 u in a LONG time! well accually im on the fone w/ u rite now but... yea... luv this chapter! keep writeing!

princ3ssch3rri3bl0ss0m724 chapter 7 . 5/23/2006
That was a hilarious work of art.
MuchaLuchaAndMe chapter 6 . 2/19/2006
yay!

Tina: I know where the announcer lives...O_o
MuchaLuchaAndMe chapter 5 . 2/19/2006
Riochet: ok, heres the plan, we kill the announcer while he sleeps...

Buena Girl, Flea, Megawatt, Electricity: ok.

Announcer: Z
MuchaLuchaAndMe chapter 4 . 2/19/2006
AHH! HEADMISTRESS! COVER UR EYES!

Megawatt: DA- *cuts off*
MuchaLuchaAndMe chapter 3 . 2/19/2006
he's right. the flea really DOES have a shampoo colection. trust me. I know these things. O_o

Flea: I DO NOT!

Me: right, didn't I ever tell you I steal some of ur shampoo when I run out of it?

Flea: BUT I DON"T HAVE SHAMPOO!

Me: or do you?

Flea: raGH! D- *cuts off*
MuchaLuchaAndMe chapter 2 . 2/19/2006
not as funneh as rikochets but still LOL! This story deserves a part in my favs list. U_U
MuchaLuchaAndMe chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
only 2 words to say. L.O.L wait, thats three isn't it? anyways... LOL LOL LOL ROFL ROFL ROFL! Need I say any more? CONTINUE! NOW! or I will send a horad of mutant space bunnies and mutant pluto muffins will come after you! :D