Reviews for Escaping Death
Jay chapter 23 . 6/21
Cops should have gone & checked on the 5 that put the terrible two in jail as soon as they escaped. I liked this story. It could benefit from a little editing, but it was good. I'm going to read the others.
Jay chapter 21 . 6/21
Good chapter. She's pretty brave with all these face to face meetings. I'm more convinced about my guess of the cousins. I'm assuming Jak was the main dude tonight because of the women hatred comment. I'm just having a hard time processing how they'd have been able to take down 2 demons & a hanyou without being hurt themselves. Being her cousins they can't be more than half demon, but I feel like someone should have sensed them. Hmm...the mystery continues.
Jay chapter 19 . 6/20
He won't kill her, but that doesn't mean he won't punish her for playing games. Seriously, she should look up to see if there any horrible criminals in her area that she'd feel less guilty about giving their names.
Jay chapter 14 . 6/20
I've decided these people deserve to die for their stupidity. Who calls their friend when their brother is dying?
Jay chapter 13 . 6/20
I'm doubting Miroku killed him while inside with friends. Why didn't Bank call her first? So much quicker & safer.
Jay chapter 12 . 6/19
I had considered him at one point, till he was next to get during the phone call. That's not to say that he doesn't have a partner, but you did mention his brothers before playing with them as kids...
Jay chapter 11 . 6/19
Why the hell wouldn't she lie about what was bothering her instead of dragging him into the mess? Can I give some constructive criticism? I've noticed it in other chapters, but especially in this one. You sometimes over think details. Like Bank kicking the rock & the follow up sentence about how she knew he'd kick it again or when she grabbed the soda knowing she'd need it later. It's all unnecessary filler.
Jay chapter 9 . 6/19
Are you kidding me?! I'm really hoping it's from when he killed Koga or he's just fucking with her. As odd as it is to say this, he seems like a man of his word. His email said she has over a day so he wouldn't touch Sango yet, right?
Jay chapter 7 . 6/19
It's seems too obvious for it to be Miroku, but I'd have looked for a message to him still...on another note, the people in this town are very brave or very stupid. It seems like the parents are never home & the kids don't know how to use a lock. Too bad Kagome couldn't use Kagura's sister's death to replace having to pick a victim this time. I know it's your first go, but I'm enjoying this story. Good job.
Jay chapter 4 . 6/19
I'm a little lost because Sango & Miroku are suddenly dating, Kagome & Inu are supposedly friends (hopefully more according to Sango's question of when he'll ask her out) but he's rather cold to her, & then it almost seemed like Kikyo & Inu had a past when the killer guessed at her reasoning.
FuedalWarrior chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
It's Miroku. Why did you make it Miroku?
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 23 . 5/1/2014
good story
Szayel's Angel chapter 23 . 11/15/2012
It occurred to me it would be them when they visited he hospital. KNEW IT
birthdaychat chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I loved your story, the suspense was amazing. I would have never guessed who the killers were! BTW I added this to my community, Funhouse, just letting you nkow :) Awesome writing!
birthdaychat chapter 23 . 8/3/2012
Wow, I was wrong about Bankotsu as well TT_TT I suck at guessing criminals! Ahh loved the ending! :D SEQUEL! YAY!