Reviews for I Shall Believe
SakuraDragomir chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
hey watz up

can u write more of this story plz? if u can

i love house md and the gang

i hope i can read more of yur stories

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night
Starlit jewel chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
anon chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
lol, the last part was perfect...hell the entire thing was.
Asynca chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
Nice work. Hurt/Comfort can be a cliche disaster, but you've somehow managed to avoid all of them.

Thanks for writing this.
salzgurke chapter 2 . 8/2/2006
Great story! Loved the last line *giggle*. Thank you for sharing it (and thanks for adding that 2nd chapter). :)
Grym chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
*laughs* What a great end line. :) This is interesting, poignant - a really nice crisis to throw the House-Wilson friendship into overdrive. Well-written, great touches of humor, and excellent characterization. Very, very enjoyable read.
DeengoBlue chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
Though the first chapter was good as a stand alone story, I'm glad you added the second half. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing. Thanks for writing.
Caerulea chapter 2 . 5/21/2006
Wow, I'm so glad I found this story! The dialogue between H and W was just right. The story line was dramatic without being melodramatic. I loved the strong emotions that were expressed through thoughts and actions, but not trite dialogue. Excellent work all around!
gypsy-butterfly chapter 2 . 4/22/2006
WOW! this was excellent! just what i needed to cure a long shot of boredom! thankyou! now are you going to write more? this story was trully exciting, thrilling, cliffhangerish, and i want more! hehe... lol not forcing you into anything though (raises pitchfork as a threat). I do love these House gets ill stories! I must find somemore! this was excellent! ta ta!

gypsy xoxo
Firniswin chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Great story!

I only had a few minor problems.

The language is more than brief and though PG-13 is an apropriate rating, I would say that you should say language instead of 'brief language'.

Also, it would be much better for the reader and much more understandable if you put breaks of some kind between the breaks in scenes. You could put stars, lines, I have even seen someone put M.D.M.D.M.D. across the screen. It is a little confusing to be reading about Wilson one minute and jump to House and his mom the next without so much as a warning. :)

And the last and final piece of critisism is maybe to make the story a little more intense and a little longer. You have just about all the makings of a great story, but things happened way too fast if you ask me.

Now, that's just me and I'm not ruler of the universe. I just thought you would like to know a few ideas I had.

Anyway, all in all, it was a great story and I hope to see more stories from you in the future.

P.S. If you have already gotten this sort of critisism and have done all of the above, then sorry. I did not get to read the air date of this story. :) Thanks again!
LastScorpion chapter 2 . 4/6/2006
I really enjoyed reading this story. My favorite part was the end, with the Chicken & Stars. Thanks for writing it and putting it up.
HousePiglet chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Great story, well written. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you :)
Missing Fairy chapter 2 . 3/29/2006
Wow! This is SO well written! I could actually picture it on my TV! Really well done! Have you got a medical background or google? lol, because you have a good medical analysis of the situation! Anyways, keep writing, because it's VERY good! :D
Kidney doner chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Oh this story is so factually wrong it's an insult to organ donatation every where. How you have Kindey failure happening and the symptoms really wrong. I should know I had CRF(that's chronic renal failure and since you're stupid that's the same as kidney failure) Transplant surgeries don't work that way. Do research and take this insulting flaming pile of crap away. It an insult
DIY Sheep chapter 1 . 3/29/2006