Reviews for Drunk Realities
Artemis-Delilah-Avari chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
I have one word: SQUE!(I don't care if that isnt a word). I have read this fic at least 25 times on kotorfanmedia, and I still don't get tired of it! It is one of the only fics that genuinely lifts my spirits after reading. Congrads on having brought such a wonderful fic into existance!

Artemis-Delilah-Avari
Marie chapter 2 . 2/23/2006
I like this fic! You are great with fluff!
Kipling Bunny chapter 2 . 2/3/2006
This is so cute. Not to mention funny too :). I've always liked the Exile/Atton pairing, so any random fluffy-ness will do!
DarthNexus9000 chapter 2 . 12/22/2005
good chapter
DarthNexus9000 chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Good First Chapter
Evil Shall Giggle chapter 2 . 10/12/2005
that's awesome.
Amme Moto chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
I think you did a fine drunkedness. the funny drunks are closely related to that behavior, so i applaud! ((claps)) _
Whee eee ee ee ee ee ee ee ee chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
Mira is awesome! I luv Exile/Atton fluff. Uh-oh, my mum's home, bye!
sleepy seed chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
Fun fic. Atton is sloppy and sappy, which is disgustingly cute on its own, but it was adorable on its own, as well.
Sarah1281 chapter 2 . 6/28/2005
This is a really good story! I loved it, and it's really cool how all of your stories are like...interconnected, I guess.
Trillian4210 chapter 2 . 6/25/2005
"Called that one." LOL That's so Mira. Well done. Very sweet and Sienna's description of Atton was very precise. I liked it alot.
RRCM chapter 2 . 6/23/2005
It's not that cheesy, it would have been cool if it was a bit longer, but it's still good.

Bye Bye
ArianSkye chapter 2 . 6/21/2005
No! That can't be the end! I loved it! I can't write stuff like that! I hope you keep up the good work!

Hugs,

Kuramas Girl Angel
Beatelyluck chapter 2 . 6/21/2005
Very good. And cheesy but so what I like cheese.
Chris chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
I always love reading Star Wars fanfic. This one is no exception. I would love to find out what happens between the two.