Reviews for The Feeling
Fireminer chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Quite enjoyable.
RTNknight chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
To sum it up, your work here is absolutely perfect, it's kind of mixture between fluffy & formal well-written style. Tell you what, I found myself keep reading and reading this masterpiece again and again for many years even before I've decided to create my own account in this site . this fic ALWAYS make my face completely red, my emotion completely swing wildly like there're many butterflies in my stomach every time I read it.

Well, some people might say that it might be a little OOC at some moment but I think it's not that big deal or that too much OOC way off. Because I think that you still keep both major characteristic very perfectly well, and it's not that unusual that sometimes when the certain event or feeling come in picture, it could effect feeling or characteristic to make people act in the way they never act before. Anyway, I think that you make everything here reasonable, yet it's kind of so sweet fluffy with a mix of meaningful romance. I absolutely love to read your work here again and again.

Keep good working !
L.C. Li chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
So I didn't play Sacred Stones, but WHATEVER. This fic was so. Good. As usual, of course. :D
ElwynWanderer chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Very well done. You pulled off the present tense perfectly, and stayed in character the whole time. I also liked how there were parts of their supports in the story, but not merely a dry retelling; you changed just enough to make it interesting. Great job!
ThorHammer17 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Well, I just finished The Angel and the Slayer, aka the best mudship ever, so I decided to check out some more of your writing, and I am jealous of your technical abilities. You wrote this and the present tense, and the former in the past tense. Its amazing to read these two right in a row. I aspire to write this well some day. Congrats on being good.
ArroyoAstarte chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
You want to know what I thought? I thought it was awesome. Thats all. 3
kyubikid29 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
DEAR GOD MAN! THAT WAS A F'IN MASTER PIECE U SHOULD MAKE A LONGER VERSION OF THE RELATION SHIP! it would be the greatest story of all time!
CBK chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
It was so good I bookmarked it!
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
An inner battle within Natasha. Very interesting! Good Job, I hope you write more fics like this. Joshua's love for gambling is also quite interesting, although you've shown many different sides of Joshua's personality, and I like that as well.
deadaccount4468 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Absolutely fantastic. So well written! Thanks so much for sharing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
What do I think of it? It's absolutely superb!
Kitsilver chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Natasha x Joshua is one of my fave pairings in FE 8 and you did a good job filling out their support convo. Natasha's thoughts felt very natural, and I could really see her concern for Joshua,the conflict between her duty and her feelings, and her flustered state.

It's unusual to write in present tense, but it was done well so I had no trouble reading it.

Good stuff overall.
piratelore chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Although support based, this is by far the best JoshuaNatasha fic I have read. I love how you describe their emotions, and how you incorporated the fact that she has a sense of duty towards the army. And besides, its a JoshuaNatasha fic. I cant help but like it ;)
Twilight in my Eyes chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Aww! I love this! They're just so perfect for each other! Joshua and Natasha are one of my favorite pairings. I love all the inner emotions and the struggle with her sense of duty, it makes the whole situation seem real. "roguish grin", I love that. It suits him so well!

Very good! I'm definitely adding this to my favs list!
Crystal Royale chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
I love all of your stories and this one is no exception! Natasha and Joshua is my favorite pairing from FE:SS, and I love your oneshot! Keep up the great work!:)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »