Reviews for Masked Ball, Graduation Dance
Rainan Strife chapter 5 . 8/20/2005
Oh come on, write more please! I'm guessing Malfoy.
Camzella Granger-Malfoy chapter 5 . 7/17/2005
I mean please, who doesn't know! It's Draco of course! Why? Because he couldn't resist the way Hermione was moving her hips and had to get some action. Lol. Well, I hope it was Draco. Gah! Who am I kidding, it's like 200% to -30% that it was him. Well, I liked this chapter, I just don't get why they left her in the rain.

Love,

Krysta
Rainan Strife chapter 4 . 7/10/2005
I don't think you need to fix it, just write more!
Rainan Strife chapter 3 . 7/8/2005
This is good. I totally didn't expect the twist but I want to hear more about the ball.
Ymmas Sirron chapter 3 . 7/8/2005
OMG! NO! POOR LITTLE INNOCENT GINNY! I WAS NOT READY FOR THE FINAL BATTLE! AH! Too much! BUT AWESOME AT THE SAME TIME! Omg! UPDATE SOON! YOU ARE TOTALLY WICKED!
Ymmas Sirron chapter 2 . 7/5/2005
Yay you updated! Ron how could you be so harsh? PUNK! HOLY CRAP! HOW COULD HERMIONE'S PARENTS BE WORKING FOR YOU-KNOW-WHO! But it doesn't really matter cuz he's dead isn't he? RIGHT? HE'S DEAD RIGHT? UPDATE SOON IM DYING TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS!
Dream Phantom chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Interesting. Can't wait to see who they end up with.
no name chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
I really liked ur idea! i think that is you embelished a little more on the details u would be perfect. I really look forward to reading more of this story and maby you could add some twists to make it even more exciting
Piper Hartnett chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Awesome! Actually kept me intrigued!

Write more!
Rainan Strife chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
This sounds nifty. Post more!
MisticElf chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
EK! SO cool! Would you please make Malfoy and Hermione togather? That is, unless you've already picked. See, HGDM is my fav ship of the moment!

ANYWAY! This fic is off to a great start! WEll at least I think so. Update soon! I want to read more!
Camzella Granger-Malfoy chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
I wanna know! Hurry up and update, this is a brilliant story!

Love,

Krysta
Ymmas Sirron chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
I like this idea for a story! Sounds fun! I wish I could go to their ball! Please write more and hurry! I want to know who picks who!
imemyselfmione chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
this idea of numbers n all is great!

Keep writin
Inkless chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Ooh. Very interesting idea. Love it, by the way. Do update soon!

-Krupper