Reviews for Incomplete
SilverLunarStar chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Nice song choice! One of their few good songs. Haha.

I loved the Nebula and Zenon scenes. They're such great friends; I was so sad when Raven didn't play Nebula for "The Zequel." They made such a great duo; the replacement wasn't too bad, I guess. When Phillip Rhys didn't play Proto Zoa in "Z3," though, that was the most depressing thing ever.

Conniving Nebula! Plotting to get one of the best couples ever back together! Brilliant!

Nice plan too, Proto Zoa!

( It's hard to absolutely hate the people you love, even when they do something to betray you.

*cheers* This was still sad, but at least they decided to give it another go. They're in for a shite load.

Loved it!

*Hmm...I'll read "Always Been You" next*
thunderings chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
So, your pretty much the queen of Zenon fics, alright? :)

This sequel was perfect in every way possible. I was nervous about reading it at first, thinking; "Oh dear, she's gonna have them get back together and it's gonna be a fairy tale ending." Well, Zoa and Zenon did get back together, but the journey getting to the end was perfect.

Great job! You should write more Zenon themed fics.

-Bitter
Lannan chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Yay! You added to it! *huggles you* Sorry it took me so long to notice, but I took my own haidus from But, I'm back (at least for the moment) and I love it! Keep up the fantabulous work, as always my dear!

Lannan
germanshepard9 chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
awaw. how sweet! i love this pairinn so much. they are so cute together.
cat chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
I love your new story. I think you can use song lyrics as long as you put a disclaimer saying that they belong to the artist and not you. That is what other people do.