Reviews for Before the Order
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 3/4
I Can't Tell You How Much I've Wanted To Read A Lie Low At Lupins Gen With No Romance
TheAngelofFate chapter 15 . 8/21/2014
I'm going to make something quite plain.

YOU!

*points to you*

UPDATE

*points to this fic right here*

THIS

*thrusts it forward dramatically*

NOW!

Seriously, I want to read more! This is such an AWESOME story, I absolutely love it!
TheAngelofFate chapter 9 . 8/21/2014
My god I LOVED this chapter so frickin much! I have this huge grin on my face, I'm so happy and excited.

I always wondered what Fred and George's reactions would be like when they found out that Sirius and Remus were, in fact, Padfoot and Moony, and what Sirius and Remus' reactions would be to find two boys that lived mischief as much as they did back when they were young boys,

I always got the feeling that Sirius would see a hell of a lot of James and himself in the twins, seeing as the four of them are a lot alike.

This chapter was amazing! Absolutely loved it!
TheAngelofFate chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
Remus brushed a few stray strands of black hair from his friend's face

Really? Already? I have not even made a dent in this chapter and Remus is already being adorable and making my heart constrict with love.

"It doesn't matter what they do. They can't hurt you if you don't let them. Dumbledore won't let them hurt you. I won't let them hurt you."

God damn it, Sirius! Why must you say such awwing things to the man you consider a brother. My heart can't take it!
TheAngelofFate chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
"No!" said Sirius, latching on to the werewolf again. "I mean, not yet. I'm really sorry if you think I'm acting like a child, but please."

"Calm down, Padfoot," soothed Remus, stroking his hair again. "I won't leave you."

*put ms hand over heart and squeezes* MY GOD, my heart! I JUST CAN'T!

Remus looked down at his friend and saw a single tear run down his cheek. The werewolf brushed it away with his thumb. "It's okay, Padfoot. You can cry if you want to."

Another tear rolled down his cheek. "I don't really want to; I haven't for nearly fifteen years," he whispered, hoarsely. He was trembling again. Another tear fell. And another. And another. "But I can't help it."

Remus pulled him in closer, letting Sirius bury his head in his neck. "It's okay. Let it all out. I'm here."

:A:

Moony, can I have a hug like that? You lovely, lovely, man you!

"And thank you, Moony, for giving me what Regulus didn't."

The werewolf only responded by pulling Sirius tighter to him. Both were physically and emotionally exhausted, and they soon fell asleep, lying in an embrace on Remus' bedroom floor, bound together as the pack mates that had raced across the Hogwarts grounds all those years ago.

I. LOVE. IT. WHEN. THEY. HUG! Who am I kidding I love it when any two male characters hug and comfort each other (not in a romantic way, mind you. In a brotherly love way)

I love any best friends/ brothers in general, and I have no idea why. XD

THIS chapter was amazeballs! I frickin loved the hugging comfort from Remus and Sirius.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
it started all over again remember when it first started its was the same!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
awesome insanably awesome I don't like it I love it
elizabeth chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
awesome
Guest chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
I loved it a lot !
Elizabeth Franco chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I am soooo glad its for kids I loved it
freshly caught Cornish pixies chapter 15 . 8/26/2013
...you are gonna update soon - right? RIIIIIIIIGHT? *glares pointedly* cos that has got to be one of the best stories that ive ever read! so darn sweet!
update soon!
PLEEEEEASE!
fcCp
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
Sirius was bright in school and there is no evidence that Remus was top in the class, prefects
Are
Chosen for behavior not grades...sigh, why does everyone write Remus as perfect when he was not amd why does everyone write Sirius as less intelligent than Remus?
ferret assassin nin chapter 9 . 6/26/2013
I loved this chapter. I always knew Fred and George would be absolutely thrilled if they learned that Sirius and Remus were Moony and Padfoot. :D Gotta love those crazy twins.

ferret nin
Lupinesence chapter 15 . 6/18/2013
Great chapter, lovely to see this back :)
switchfootfan1 chapter 15 . 6/18/2013
Whoa. I had forgotten I had followed this story so I went back and skimmed through it. I really do love this story! It's very good! But I was shocked to see you updated! Shocked but very pleased! It was a great chapter. I hope you're going to continue this story!