Reviews for Something More
Dar Sel'La chapter 14 . 12/14/2005
Yes, Luna is an intresting character. I mean, anyone who, at the mear mention of thier name, can send Lina into babbeling incoherency has to be fun.
Ahria chapter 14 . 10/7/2005
Wow, that was really good! I normally dont' read chaptered stories, 'cause I have a short attention spand... ;; anyhow, I fineshed this and am off to read the next one!

-Ahria
kimonoprincess chapter 14 . 9/1/2005
aw so sweet! PLEASE UPDATE SOON I LOVE THIS STORY!

~kouga is MINe~
kimonoprincess chapter 13 . 9/1/2005
hm shorter than your usual chapters but judst as good i love the fact that they got married IE!

~Kouga is MIne~
kimonoprincess chapter 12 . 9/1/2005
oh anthor really good chpoater i love the favor thing that's such a good idea! please keep writting your amazing!

~Kouga is MINe!~
kimonoprincess chapter 11 . 9/1/2005
I ,ove your story it's so good i would have reviewed sooner but i was away for 3 weeks and didn't have acess to a computer. *sigh* but i;m bakc now and reading more than beforee and ur story was the first one i read i love it!

~KOuga is MINe~
linagabriev chapter 14 . 8/30/2005
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. I'll start Law of the Land soon...it follows straight after this then? Oh one last thing...what does the chapter title mean? I'm sort of at a loss for any other words. Great job.
linagabriev chapter 13 . 8/30/2005
Hello. I just wanted to review before reading the next chapter. Don't know why. It's been awhile hasn't it. Sorry I've been away all summer and now school is starting. I'll try to read it all before then.

Great job so far. I wonder will this story have a sequel to it. I ask because of when Xel admitted he'd be interested in Lina's child in chapter 8. And because so far it seems it may be awhile before they fight the Queen and I figured it may be in a sequel (unless the seal breaks) And that little promise Gourry made her make because of the orihalcon stones. What use would Gourry have had for them anyways? And wouldn't the kiss have been easier? And Lina didn't even use the pebbles, right?

Amelia...she hasn't had much scene time...but she seems alot more mature because of it. I don't know. But I liked that. It shows that the Slayers we all know grow with every experience.

As for the orihalcon stones...I thought they trapped or repelled magic...I'm probably wrong about that cause I'm not completely sure. I just didn't think it could amplify magic. And what happened to the talismans?

I have to say I love Lina's mom. She's a great addition to the story. During that scene when the explanation of why Lina's dad stopped smoking...I swear that was completely hilarious. Looking out for her man's health by throwing fireballs at him..._

[I am one degree removed from Ceiphied herself. Want to test and see which one is more powerful?"] This little sequence was completely awesome. I loved it. Very well written. For Luna being hard for you to write, you did an excellent job.

Last but most certainly not least...Dilgear. Gods when you first brought him up...my eyes started to fill with tears from the laughter. My suspicions of him being Spot were confirmed a few moments later. Thats great. Completely great.
Brenda chapter 14 . 8/10/2005
Adorable ending (Luna preforming the wedding ceremony was my favorite part). Lina being unable to return to Zephilia is kinda sad; but I'm sure that'll be resolved in Law of the Land.
Stara Maijka chapter 14 . 8/7/2005
Aw. You're welcome. This story has been such a pleasure to read with its full-on Slayers feeling of humor, adventure, tension, and character development that seems to grow naturally from the "canon" depiction. It was Something More to enjoy. Congratulations on a well done job!

Lina's suspicions about Gourry's status are probably true, not only because of the SOL, as in most non-industrialized societies, the warrior class was/is considered higher than the merchant class.

Lina shouldn't have laughed at Gourry with the pencil. Did you ever see the movie Grosse Pointe Blank? In it, the "good" assassin, played by John Cusack, kills another assassin with a fountain pen.
encyser chapter 14 . 8/6/2005
Wow, a lovely story! Great job on this one.
Maddy02 chapter 14 . 8/6/2005
Although i know the story continues this feels so much like a happy ending that i can't help grinning. Heck, it IS a happy ending isn't it?

I rather like the relationship between Lina and Luna, usualy it's portrayed as Lina having an absolute fear of her, but you managed to show the sisterly affection side as well. And of course Luna did the wedding for free hehe (It seems Lina got out of paying for the breakfast meal Luna had deliverd as well, she won't be happy when she realises that)

Zel's a rock head. and i find myself almost wishing that a political marriage is set up (or at least spoken of) in LotL to make him realise what he's missing. But i imagine after spending time with Lana Amelia would be wiser to the ways of love/men and realise it's only a matter of time before he wakes up. (She probably learned more from Lana {and Luna possibly} in those few days than from Phil in her whole life)

Way to go for Gourry though. Chivlaristic tendancies always so now Lina knows she's the one in charge -as ever. But it's great that she finally managed to open up a bit and just hold his hand. She'll have to adjust to life as a married woman now and let him in control from time to time. (I wolder what Sylphiel would think of all this?)

Congratulations on completing the story (and in such good time) and i hope you enjoyed writing it as much as we all enjoyed reading it. Hip-hip hooray and long may it last an' all that _~

Maddy xx
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 14 . 8/5/2005
So... this is the last chapter of this story? o.O It feels like I should be switching to the next CD of the episodes...

To "Law of the Land"! *poses*
Ai-Chan chapter 14 . 8/5/2005
That was AWSOME XD I wanted to comment earlier but my internet was being diffcult -.-* Love how this ended, I can't wait for the next "Law of the Land"!
Alamandorious chapter 12 . 8/3/2005
Yet another excellent pair of chapters. I'm starting to wonder if maybe I should stop writing reviews because I'm basically repeating myself over and over again ;

Keep 'em coming!