Reviews for Rain Falling Into His Eyes
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
I love how you intercut the two storylines, especially at the end.
Equality4Puppies chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This is one of the most perfectly wonderful stories I have EVER read!
Mana's Madness chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Truly beautiful. The story seemed to flow, it was fluffy, sad, and fluffy again, all at once, and the part with Anzu drinking the coffee after Yami ran out was really creative. Incredible story, which I admit, I read twice before reviewing, and I think it's good how you successfully wrote a YYA and YYY fanfic without the urge to bash Anzu that so many puzzleshippers get.
bostafu chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
OMG YAMI PISSED ME OFF SOOO MUUCH. Arghh.. You don't know how much I was seeeething after reading this. aaah. I was like thinking no Yugi don't take him back! Let him suffer, get revenge! *sigh* but Yugi's too nice for his own good. And during the whole time I was like - I want to see the look on his face if he so finds out that Yugi was suffering. I want him to feel bad, to die from guilt! Rawr!

Anyways this is a really good fic if you got me soooo mad. I swear I've never been this mad eever. It's incredible.
JudyTheMangaFreak chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
A sad love story ;_; When I finished this story, I almost cried... You have a nice way to blend the present and the past together TTTT

Why is it always like this? If one person's life ended in regret, he would most likely live it again in his next life. Just like how Atemu couldn't keep his promise and betrayed Heba's trust and Yami was doing the same in his present life. Even though your story ended where Atemu was forgiven, I could imagine Heba didn't live long after that (probably 1 month, 1 week or even 1 day), and it shattered Atemu's world. That's why he would meet Yugi in the future as Yami.

From my reading experience, this is usually what it was, or supposed to be. And in (maybe) Buddhism theory, when you committed a wrong deed, you will have to atone for that, either in the present life or the reincarnated

Good story! Good writing! Thank you for giving such good story!
SangoBFF chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I can't believe I didn't review this sooner...this is one of my favorite fanfictions! Anyways, if I was Yugi/Heba I wouldn't have taken Yami/Atemu back so quickly, I would have waited to make sure he loved me as much as he said he did. Heh, you probably get that a lot! And I did feel kind of bad for Anzu, I mean you can't control who you love :(

Amazingggg story! I really loved it, you have amazing talent :DD!
Bitter.Candies chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
OMG. I nearly cried when I read this fic - which was surprising since I don't usually cry when I read sad fics.

I love the way you described Heba's and Atemu's relationship, it was really sweet and sad at the same time. Anyways, good job writing this:)
mm chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
To be honest i feel like yami should never have gotten a second chance, that when he went to yugi yugi wasn't there, or at least they had closer but didn't get together, because yami was really messed up in this fic. To yugi and anzu.
Conqueror chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Love the title. c: Love the story... except for Yami and Tea, but that's not a story problem, but more of a me-not-liking-how-jerkish-the-characters-had-to-be-to-make-the-story-good problem.

I kind of... wanted to slap Yami silly (like the clone Pikachu was slapping Pikachu in the clone movie) and I also wanted Yugi to dump him and tell him to go play in traffic or something. Coming back to your boyfriend and him telling you he has a girlfriend... it's so jerkish; to me, it's cheating, and Yami should have known better.

Atem doesn't deserve Heba, Yami doesn't deserve Yugi.

As for Tea... If you know one of your friends is dating one of your other friends, and your friend happens to be away, to go after their boyfriend/girlfriend... She could have just confessed her feelings and not have become his girlfriend; while I can't blame her for being in love with Yami, I do blame her for becoming his girlfriend.

(as you may be able to tell, I hate Yami/Anzu and love Yami/Yugi. xD; )
LovinTheTan chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
This is an amazing piece of writing.

Most of what I run into on this website is okay: has a good plot, but lousy writing, or a unique concept, but awful charactization, etc.

Then there are those that are good, but not brilliant. Compelling, yet lacking a certain sincerity. Two-dimensional. Flippant. Enjoyable, but not admirable.

And then there are the wonderful ones. Rare gems that are so genuine they strike a chord in the soul that lesser stories cannot reach. Each is beautiful and unforgettable.

Congratulations. You've got an incredible talent.

I particularly appreciated the set-up between past and present. Fabulous job.
natalieisawildflower chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
that was a really good story. heba and yugi were so sweet. i'm a little pissed at yami though. you did a great job.
yugifanever chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I was hoping Heba will die in the will be a sweet revange to Yami (Honestly,He dosent deserve him.I am mad!)

But it was bitter ALMOST made me cry.(If Heba died I really cry) great it
Rockinpandabear chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Well since I've never been a fan of Anzu (Tea) even when I was into het pairings, you can't really blame her. Your right it was Yami's fault as well. Despite Yami's faults I thought it was quite an awesome story. D It didn't really make me hate Anzu, just feel sorry for her you know?
YuugisGirl chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
AW! So cute! I feel like I want to hate Anzu in this one but I can't really, she didn't do anything wrong right? I mean she fell in love and it's impossible to evoid something as powerful as that! Plus, she wasn't overly cruel or anything about it, she even seemed regretful at some points. Anyway, another great puzzleshipping fic! It is the truest couple of them all! Amazing job!
Nyago chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Words cannot describe how well you wrote this but damn, if I were Yugi, I would had dumbed his ass a long time ago. I always hated it when people protrail Anzu as a bad girl, so its a nice change. (Although I am a puzzleshipper) I still say Yugi shouldn't had accepted him back nor Heba. (Especially Heba since he never could stand a chance against a queen.)

But over all, beautiful. :)

-Nyago