Reviews for Dressing Up and Coming Out
dancing elf chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
interesting
Obsessed Yaoi Girl Reborn chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Interesting. Is there a continutation of this?

It was short, but kawaii in it's own way. So nice job. :)
Foggypebble chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
In-character and entertaining, but somewhat mediocre
TheDevilMayCry chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Hey, that was really cool. Lol. I can just see them being together like that. Romantic together, but still niggling as much as they used to. Hehe, lol. 'Though this had better not be a confession that you've been dating Yugi behind my back or something'. Lol. Funny. :D I like this story. It's a nice short piece to read.
CucumberKun chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
that was good X)
FanFiction.net fan chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Kaiba's the exception to a lot of rules it seems. When are you posting the next story please?
Magic Pyro Anabeil chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Oh, this is good! _ Is that the end? I hope not! :D
InterLinea chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
AW! So Kawaii! I don't usually go for Seto/Jou stories, but this one sounded too sweet to pass up...and it was! -
Rowan and Sakura chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Rowan: Well, naturally this story is yours (I was flitering through my numerous C2 alerts...this summary caught my eye.) So of cours you wrote this (I immediately recognized the name and got settled for something good.) You did not disappoint (how typically Kaiba...yet sweet. Ah, paradox! They don't go!) Very nice. *a goofy grin*
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
lol, kawaii desu!

Ele-chan
a-man-duh2004 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Hah XD this was so funny! I loved it! "Mangling Star Wars quotes won't help either." That made me laugh. That would be funny if there were in Star! Magazine. I can see it now, " Seto and Joey: Are Gay?" On the front cover. Then it would show, them hugging. Too bad my parents are homophobics though.. Anyways, See you later _
Nekosune chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Hehe! That's so cute! Cookies and pocky for you! _
Dark-English-Rose chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
very cute, and actually fairly in character - I love how Seto's being so sweet while still being so utterly...Seto. lol

Very well done
junana107 chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
OH COME ON! More! This is so cool! You've kept the characters perfectly in-character AND put them in a relationship! Long live SetoxJou! MORE!

Bye, FOR NOW!

junana107

Now where's my Megaton Hammer...
carrie mosman chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
cooli liked it , it ws funny how many people would believe joey gets scared of living people besides freaks huh any way it was good keep gonig on them maybe we can be friends email me back ok bye