Reviews for Under Your Skin
lion45 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
amon can flyyyy :)) lol that was really funny
TyedyeRin chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
You should so make another chapter!
Kimou chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Oh my, little Robin is not quite the little nun we expected her to be.

I enjoyed this, perhaps too much. Amon is just perfect in character and Robin has that innocence yet dominating spirt that always seems to lurk just behind her shoulder. Great story. :)
Preci0usMiracle chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Even though I haven't read the manga [is there one?] or watched the anime all the way through [only the 1st DVD], I can assume that it's well done. I don't get a rushed feel from this story. The vocabulary and style is awesome, too!
Blackartemis chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I really like this story, your writing style is fantastic, and you didn't make Robin really childish/annoying as some people do, shes assured and thats refreshing. Great job! Write more!
Clannadlvr chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Liked this quite a bit...I don't often see Nagira as being the one to put the breaks on, even if only just temporarily, the Robin/Amon situation...but it was lovely to see him pulling the big brother role here. Also, Amon's reaction to reality at the end...and his burning need to ignore it, really hit me. Lovely job.
A naughty mouse chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
That was a good one. Poor Amon, can't get a break, even in his own car.
AnimeGurlie chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Amazing story! Please write more WHR fics. I really liked your writing style. If possible please write a sequel to this.
CrazyFemaleDragon chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
I loved it, Loved Amon and Robin; that was just pricless. Nagira i love anyway so when he stopped Amon and Robin it was just to funny.

I truly loved this. please write more

Good day

passage writer chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
really good
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Fabolously written story. Especially loved that you didn't just brush off and ignore the age-factor, since it is a defining point in the situation. Great job!
Araanaz chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Splendid! You did a marvelous job with this. Amazing style. I did feel caught in the heat... Bravo!
lover-of-the-night chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Very good... you should so write more chapters
JdWheels chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
What a awsome story. Please think about expanding it into a full story. I'd really love it. The interaction betwen AxR is great... Please take it to the next level, it might be one of the best love scenes ever( except for mine- check out my story with WHR under my penname.).
Ayjah chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Wow what a short story! I found this story by looking at another author's favorites and am glad I did. It was sensual without being smutty and I do not think too ooc - I mean Amon has to be human sometime right?