Reviews for A Little Experiment?
KTrevo chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
And so begins a life of stalking for Paul.

Well done! Very well written.
wolfienur chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I have always been a Paul-hater since the very beginning of his existence in the books, but this story has made me...almost...*gulp* him. O.O

You are Lollymazing (eh, I know, that was lame).

I hope yu never stop writing!

PS. I just realized how many emails I must be giving you tonight with all my reviews and favourite-ing. Oh friggin well. :D
bloodycreature-postergirl chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
its so sad this story is a oneshot it would make a good story...:)
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
This is amazing! You should make it a story! (even though I'm a jesse fan, but I also love Paul) and this is just so good!
ummm chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
AWESOME! u write amazing! please, please write more on this subject(like paul gets the girl)PLEASE im sort of sick of Jesse right now so please,please continue writing!
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
There are times I really hate Paul, but I can't help liking him too, this fic put in both the parts I like about and hate about him.

Great Job!
Newlib92 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Possessive much, Paul? : )

I loved it! Great characterization.
True.Love.Really.Does.Exist chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Fantastic. I loved it. Although, maybe changing some of it would have been a good idea...because we already know what happens.
The Fall of Darkness chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
That was awesome! It would be cool if you made a sequel unless you already did... lol.
Twilightrocks27 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
That was a really really good pauls pov short story thing!
Gravity's Rainbow -Nina chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
shoshobananababy chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
that was intresting and good
rainbowishprincess chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Holy shit, you're the best Mediator writer out there. Totally. I love how you get into Paul's head.. it's just amazing. You do a wicked WICKED Paul. I'll stalk you on AIM one of these days.

agh, i love paul more than i should :\
The Dark Shark chapter 1 . 6/23/2005

Of course, you're like a hardcore Paul fan, despite Twilight and all, so of course you get him right. I'm glad to see that somehow you get the real Paul, and not a fanfic Paul. Which most people seem to do.

This particular part, IMO, is pretty hard to write. But you did it. You're really talented, aren't you? Sigh.

I'm envious.

And you get to go to freaking ITALY! And you're not even gonna find hot Italian men!

Damn you Aussie.

Starburst427 chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Whoa, man! That's really good.

You should make it a story.

Much love.