Reviews for Dragon Chronicles: Dragons of Despair
christina chapter 4 . 8/15/2004
i like you story it was good i hope you write more like it . it was fun my faverite part is ares afraid ofa dragon that was funny
shastalily chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
I really like this story. A real epic!
HyperCaz chapter 10 . 4/7/2004
this is by far my favourite one so far...
just a little note: i'm not sure Hercs would say the s word...coz it's more of a modern word..
anyways
AWESOME FANTABULOUS GREAT fic
Vera-Sabe chapter 10 . 8/7/2003
I must admit when I first read this story, it didn't really appeal to me! I skimed through it not really reading the entire story word for word.

I mean I couldn't imagine Gabrielle being a fire-breathing dragon from another world like you described she was in this story!

Many times I tried to read it, but I still skimed through it!Then finially I read your reviews about how everyone liked the story!

So then I decided to read it for myself and after reading it I'm just amazed! This is another one of your wonderful stories that you wrote, Smenzer! It is so in-depth and intense! I still can't picture Gabrielle as a dragon!

I'm still shocked by that like Zeus was in the story! However, it's still so awesome! It's very orignial and unique and Dahak was no exception either!

You wrote him so grotesque and gruesome in a spell-bounding and eye-popping kind of way, if you know what I mean.

You are an amazingly talented writer and I hope you will consider being an author in the future!

After I read this entire story word for word it amazed me and it still does!

Keep up the fabulous and marvelous work! I hope that you will consider writing a sequel to it, but if not oh well! Just never stop writing! :)

Vera-Sabe
Jen chapter 9 . 5/24/2001
I love this. Gabby as a dragon is so cool! She kicks butt. I love Ares and Gabby together. Please write more.

Jen
Mica chapter 9 . 4/9/2001
I have just completed reading the seies, and I wait the next chapter with anticipation. I thought this was a very original and captivating theme and look forward to reading more leading up to the conclusion. keep up the good work and please don't rush it so it remains true to the beginning.
gabbygal36 chapter 9 . 4/8/2001
good, dont think xena would have acted like that-very creative consept:) What will happen?

-gabby_gal36
Sick to the stomach chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
AWWWW, I just barfed! Ares and Gabby! Damn, barfed again. Xena and Ares, wow, I won a million dollars!
Kora chapter 9 . 4/5/2001
ahhhhhhh! another awesome cliffhanger! this story is so amazing, it's great, you've got me waiting in super anticipation!
Kora chapter 3 . 4/4/2001
aaaaawwwwww that's sooo cute! the first part i mean! awww ares loves gabby, aww! cliffhanger! what? cliffhanger? why? i was just getting to the really good part! the story's awesome so far, keep it up! (course i know you will b/c each time i read your stuff it gets better and better.)
25 | « Prev Page 1 2