Reviews for Anomaly
BAD HERO chapter 5 . 5/11/2007
your attempts at mystery are failing. there is not a very good story arch thingy going on at all... but your overall writing is good as is your idea..

good night,

bad hero
brokenwriter chapter 11 . 11/12/2006
i like your story, you should continue it.
LiMiYa chapter 11 . 8/1/2006
Evil cliffhanger! (and I love it!) What was the impulse that Ana acted on?
P3forlife chapter 11 . 7/29/2006
Very exciting! Can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
Pjhoisfhd chapter 11 . 7/28/2006
“You always get yourself into these situations.”

“And I always get myself out.”

“You do know you’re infuriatingly stubborn? And that’s why I love you.”

“Thanks…I think.” Trinity’s lips curled into an almost-smile as she continued to weave through the deserted streets.

“You’re welcome…ma’am.” - hehe XP

Niobe’s got the senses of a cat on speed, eh? *thinks* Yep, that about sums it up.

Nice use of imagery throughout this fiction. And your sentence style is definitely worth mentioning. I guess what I'm trying to say is, YOU ROCK! lol Do continue.
P3forlife chapter 8 . 7/28/2006
Again...great chapters! I really liked how you described Agent Smith's voice as "dry, mocking, smooth yet dripping with sarcasm". Your adjectives were dead accurate :) Anyhow, I will just keep on reading and enjoying...
E. L. Lockhart chapter 11 . 7/27/2006
Go on, please! This is a wonderful, fantastic story! I can't wait to read the next update!
P3forlife chapter 3 . 7/27/2006
I'm only at Chapter 3, but great writing! And I don't think Chapter 3 was slow. It was nice you took time to clearly describe things...something I definitely have to work on myself. The way you portray the characters is realistic! Way to go!
IAmTheBoss chapter 11 . 7/27/2006
Awsomeness! I'm so glad you updated! This chapter is really good, I can't wait for the next one. Darn cliffhanger! Update soon, or my musical notes will come after you! _
IAmTheBoss chapter 10 . 7/23/2006
I think you should update please! I also think that that was a great chapter, and that this story is really good. Update soon, or my musical note army will come and make you update by singing annoying childish songs. Great story so far! _
Long lost sorrow chapter 10 . 7/9/2006
Yipes. Update soon, I wanna see what happens next!
GeneticallyElvenGryffindor chapter 10 . 6/17/2006
WOW! Just wow! What a very well written story...excellent build up and it leaves me wondering how all of this is going to play out in the end! Update soon!
LiMiYa chapter 10 . 6/13/2006
Great chapter.

A evil cliffhanger with Niobe and Smith in a face-off! And Trinity having doubts that they should unplug Ana. What will happen next?
E. L. Lockhart chapter 10 . 6/11/2006
Finally, another chapter! This is just as great as the others, and I know how you feel with exams. *Shudder* But...great. Update again, I'm dying to read more!
This.Second.Smile chapter 10 . 6/11/2006
Now that I've actually seen all three films this makes SO much more sense, lol. I'm liking the action...