Reviews for Dark Eyes
Jet's-GirlFriend chapter 12 . 3/7/2006
good.

your plot intrigues me immensely...

nice work. I just think that jet is cool and seeing him even more evil than in episode ten is a downer,

but this is too good for me to down grade

keep it up and update soon!
honoo girl chapter 12 . 1/8/2006
This is just amazing. The show gave you limited knowledge, and you totally took it and made something big out of it. Plus, you really, really make Jet sound totally and absolutely crazy. I admire your skill, and can't wait for the next chapter.
darkember14 chapter 12 . 12/16/2005
AWESOME.
x0xtennisfanx0x chapter 12 . 12/10/2005
YEAH! Im happy now!
Rashaka chapter 11 . 12/10/2005
Huzzah. We're finally up to the Avatar episode timeline! This has been consistantly a fun and morbid fic to read. I'm sad to know it's drawing to a close, but excited to read your take on this part of the story.
Christa chapter 8 . 11/28/2005
This really is a quite entrancing story! I love the depth to which you have described Jet although I am hoping for a little bit a humanity still left since he is still a young age and thus subject to some naievity. I like that you are bringing some girls into the freedom fighters and maybe the potential for some even commic scences to releave the beautiful but strong tension you have built. I honestyl have only good things to say about your piece. It is such a relief hear something not containing Zuko or Katara for the time being. Please don't discourage from this story, for it is simply marvolous!
Sophia Frostwhisper chapter 8 . 11/19/2005
I heart you and your writing style. Continue?
Carlita Ann not signed in chapter 7 . 11/13/2005
Awesome couple of chapters. Fo a while, I thought you weren't going to continue this story because of lack of new chapters. But I guess I was wrong! Looking foward to the next update.
Katuko chapter 5 . 11/11/2005
ah...your writing is so beautiful...like a web work of music and words without voice. it's so pretty the way you describe things...*eyes get glazed*
Zukos Girl chapter 4 . 11/11/2005
amazingly good, gothic and dark, think its the first of its kind...I cant wait till you describe the epi where aang, sokka and katara meet jet, through his eyes, it'll be awesome! update soon!
Katuko chapter 4 . 11/11/2005
oh agni...that was so sad ( *sniffles* I'm seeing Jet in a new light, and if i were him...i'd probably done the same. I like your choice of vocabulary too. it really sums up the gruesome scenes. and was the baby avatar roku roku? O_O creative choice of names anyhow can't wait for next chapter, make it SWEET!
Le Cygne Noir chapter 4 . 11/11/2005
I'd been waiting for another chapter of this...and I was just thinking about it the other day! XD I still say that the way you capture jet is definitely unique, and not bad in any way. I really enjoy being able to see him in this light, and you provide an excellent opportunity.

One thing, though. Once in a while, I think when you type your fingers fly too fast for your thoughts and you wind up running some words together. It doesn't particularly throw -me- off, but I know a few people who would have to do a little backtracking to figure out what it said. You might, if you have the time, look over your stories in the preview mode or while they're still in the word processor to make sure nothing's run together or lacking in punctuation, the like.
zukosfire chapter 4 . 11/11/2005
...wow.

That is so incredibly dark and twisted and...AWESOME!

This fic is most definately one of the best fics on here!
Musogato chapter 3 . 11/10/2005
Whoa, that's twisted. ; But so incredibly well written - you really captured Jet's personality and the stepping stones that brought him to where he is. Marvelous job.
sasori chapter 3 . 9/13/2005
Much love for this Jet fic. I love how you get behind his motives and his head. Will definitely be following this story.