Reviews for Better
Sophie chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Yay A Charlie and Claire fic, I love Charlie and Claire fics! Good story
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
That was so good! I love charlie and claire! I could really see the romance! Keep writing!
SpikeandCharlie'sLostLuv chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Aw! Claire and Charlie are just so CUTE! Great story!
SazDelToro chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Aww it was so sweet. That was really well written.

Kepp up with the good work.
buffygirl52789 chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Aw so sweet. I love your Charlie/Claire fics. Keep up the good work!
Emma chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
ahh, that was so beautiful, if not a bit fluffy but who cares when it comes to c/c. well done!
karli chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
oh *swoon* this is the love that most people will never truly experience, sad to think of, but so true. wonderful job. :D
Lemurian-Girl chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
I loved it. One of the best Charlie/Claires I have read on the site. Very well-written and it protrayed the emotions wonderfully. It's going on my favorites list.

Lemurian-Girl
Jazz4 chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
This is really quite touching, they're both so tentative around each other, two characters with a let of hurt deep down inside. You have captured their voices well, I enjoyed reading this.
KatyEllen chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
I don't know how old you are. ANd I'm not going to read your profile, but you write like you have been writing for 20 years. Your stories are simply perfection. I love your writing style, the plots, how you capture the character's personalities brilliantly. Need I say more?
ClairePaceluv chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
I love it...OMG...It made me all jumpy when i read it...i couldn't help but smile the whole time threw...i think i've read 3 times already..i love it..

you are such a great writer...if i was to rate it..from 1-10 it would be a 20.3
Mettanna chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
. ! I just love how incredibly infatuated with Claire Charlie is. If only she didn't have relationship problems...Anyway, I like your writing style. It's very...good. Sorry. I can't find the words. Sort of like at the end of Mulan, you know? When the captain dude is like "You fight good." Whoa...sorry,lost the topic there for a moment. Anyway- I loved it! It helps ease the pain for the lack of Charlie and Claireness that we are facing all...summer...long. *shudder* Whew! I'm just gonna take it one day at a time though. One day at a time...

You know something? I have Shipper Insecurity. I am actually quite terrified that this whole Heroin thing is going to come between them,and there will be no Charlie and Claire moments and even though Lost will be on it'll stil ve painful because there will be no Charlie and Claire-*hyperventilates* Sorry. Dude. I'm gonna stop this review now,because I keep de-railing my train of Thought.

Pointy is: IT WAS GOOD! WRITE MORE FANFICTION! PB&J FOREVER! Ha ha. I just realized that I typed "Pointy" instead of Point. I'm gonna leave it,because it's making me giggle...
redireas chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
aww! That was so sweet! I really love reading your Charlie/claire one shots! Can't wait for another :-P

**redireas**