Reviews for The Lock of Hair
-insert really big "aww"-

How wonderful :)
MystiKoorime chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Aw!

That was so so so CUTE! I loved it! I'm like, speechless now! You're a great author, and I'm glad you wrote this~ Write more HB stories! Haha. You're great at it!

MystiK~
Painted Angel Wings chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Wow... O.O I think this is my fave Boton and Hiei fic I've read so far. It was very well written. Write more stuff! -

By the way, thank you for reviewing my story. ( Remeber the fic called: Note to self: I miss you terribly? _~)
Auqa Eyes chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Awe Cool! This is cool. Good job.
Reni-Chan chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
*Deep breath (I'm begining to think I start all of my reviews with this)*WOW!
Scarlet Amaranth chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Good job! I lurve it, you captured Botan (thinking about her hair when she's being held hostage by demons lol) and Hiei's personality so well. I liked that there is romance in it without being mushy o But I can't imagine Botan with short hair tee hee!
R3.0 chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
I can't believe you, Ms. Brokate! This is one of the greatest gifts every. How do you always know just exactly what to get me? Thank you so very much, this was a wonderful gift. I never knew you were this great of a story writer. You have so much talent.

You're right I do owe you, and I'm working on getting my updates on the computer, ASAP.

Oh my gosh, I'm so excited. I still can't believe you did this for me. This is so great. *cries* I'm going to miss our mornings and after school times! YOU'RE SUCH A GREAT PERSON TO HANG AROUND AND A REALLY GREAT FRIEND! I MISS YOU ALREADY!
Natural Born Charmer chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Wow. I totally love this story. It's going on my fave's list! Keep it up! It's so sweet. Write a sequel!
Crystal Koneko chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Gah! How kawaii! This MUST go to my favorites!
BlueFireIce chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
I loved that story so much. you should really make more of them. and it was cute
Robin Autumn chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
This was such an awesome, cute, fluffy story! I LOVED IT! It was perfect in every sense, how could it not be with the lovely pairing of H/B? LoL But it was really good writing too, you have a lot of talent. I wouldn't be surprised if you became one of the people on this site who becomes a very well knowen writer. Great job, this is going on fav lists; both author and story!
Lunar Tenshi chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Very cute story! I really enjoyed reading it. It's actually the first Hiei/Botan fic that I've read.
Shoujo Bat chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Oh wow, that was really good!
Tsuki Koorime chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
I loved it! it was so... so hiei! you wrote his actions so well!

a really great fic!
Dreaming of Everything chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Oh my god... That is so ridiculously adorable... I love it! A lot! And I want you to write more! Lots and lots more! Because I have a severe Hiei/Botan addiction.

So... Please do! I'll be hanging on your every word!