Reviews for The Right Hand of Bishamon
emachookie chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
It's so heartwarming that they trust each other so much.
AonoKenshi chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Great story!
It's nice how you included the kunoichi, and did great battle scenes.
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Lovely!
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I loved the determination of Tenten and her strength, it was extremely captivating how hard she fought and worked to let herself bear the pain while the others remained innocent and unscathed. She's more sensitive to those around her than herself, driving herself forward beyond limits.

It seemed to be in perfect sync with how Neji perceived her to be, quick and fast, she would be loyal to him and abide by his word. I like how their relationship has become so strong, it's very comforting.

I especially liked the opening, and the title, they were different and unique.
bubbles12345 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Wow great story!

Loved the vivid background provided!
LonelyAsura chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I'm pretty much creeping through your whole profile at this moment reading all your Team Gai stories, I just can't get enough of them! This story was really good, I LOVED the last sentence :)
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
You are amazing! _

I love it!
yamikinoko chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Haha, I feel like I'm stalking you-going through your fics like this.

ANYWAY.

I rather like the parallel between Neji and Bishamon-considering that he's a commander in here, it's appropriate? As usual, your characterization was flawless, and I particularly enjoyed the storyline-very original. Wonderfully done.
Mirabar chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
all your stories about team gai/nejten are great but I love this one the most. Its really well written. Somehow I wished you would write a sequel
avery18 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
I've been reading several of your stories and I almost enjoy this one the most. Mainly because its more team gai centered than neji/tenten centered. I'm a huge sucker for both :D But its harder to find something that has the whole of team gai.
trombonista chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
This had to be the best NejiTen fic I have read in months. Everyone was in character, there were hardly any grammar mistakes, and I love how you included Lee without bashing him.

I'm also glad you didn't kill any of our heroes. I think letting them live had a better impact at the end. Now Tenten can fulfill Neji's sole demand.

All in all, it was a great one-shot.
WeaponMistressTenten chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Great story, as expected from non-other than Goldberry -. Exactly what age would you say everyone's at?
tomboy901 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Beautifully written oneshot! :D
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
superb.
ToCOrNot 77 chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
aw. that was so cute! and sad! and sweet! and just plain good! :D I love your writing! Good job! :) neji and tenten are such an interesting couple.