Reviews for Smile
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2018
Cute fic
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Okay that was cute! Short and sweet and adorable!
DreamingLunatic chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
aw! XD

so cute.. that scene would have made the movie so much better ...lol

It's sweet and really well written :D
Tripleguess chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Cute and plausible. Thanks for sharing! )
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Cute
AquaBurst chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
i liked it. it was good.

hey i was woundering if you could read mine it is called The True Ending. its in cat returns section. pleaz and thank u.
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
aww, very well written! :) i love how well this scene blends into the movie, kawaii!
Painted Sunrise chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Good job.
LawrenceHill chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Good, now you just have to write an happy ending where Haru says that she dosen't really want to go back to be a human againg and she and the Baron can live together happily ever after and all that... Mail me if you do...
ice73 chapter 3 . 7/7/2005
Heh. And here I was thinking I was the only one who put the characters from Koganei in the studio. Keep on, keep on.
EarthAngel chapter 3 . 7/2/2005
(Turns to Muta)Thank you that is so sweet of you.(Cuts cake an gives Muta and Ellenlome a peice.)Ellenlome you and Muta really didn't have to do that but thanks for the thought, thats all that really counts right. This chap. is really good and show a different side to the Cat King that you really don't see in the Movie so I tip my hat to you(so to speak). Hope to read more soon.

~EarthAngel
EarthAngel chapter 2 . 6/23/2005
The old man is Miyazaki, sorry I would write his whole name but I don't have it written or commited completly to memory yet. This was such a cute little scene. You really have a talent for takeing a story and making it your own. Well can't wait to see what question you answer next. I'll be waiting till then.

~EarthAngel
mischievious lil kitsune chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
YAY! Another Cat Returns story. But why did you start near the end of the Cat Returns movie? but sorry for this but this is my slow day.
Adaniel Soloneldi chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Very cute! I loved it. There aren't enough Cat Returns fanfics out there! I can't wait for the next update.
EarthAngel chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Nice, very nice, if I had to tell someone what I thought had happened at this particular point in the movie then this chap. described it purfectly.(Puns, gotta love them.) Please update soon.