Reviews for Bring Me To Life
fvcutie0028 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This was AMAZING! The story, the song selection, the characters, EVERYTHING! I found myself holding my breath in the chase scene and in the end I felt like if I had run a marathon. I love how you control the reader's emotions, 'cause I know that's hard to do. You are a very talented writer! :D
Krystal McKenna chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I'd had the thought a while ago that this song might work with a BB/Rae story. I loved the way you incorporated it into the story, especially the part in the first verse where she says "Home." I could just see what was happening as I read it, especially in that part. I loved the ending, too. The entire story was beautifully written and captivating.
kohaku chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
this is an awesome story!i love it!
Heffalump Army chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Well I feel kind of like an idiot because I never bothered to look into some of the words of this song and then I was like "Oh... now it makes sense".

So, aside from my being a jackass:

I think the song was a really good choice for something like this, and the story is entirely plausable, considering their bickering is usually because of Beast Boy's lack of understanding.

I think it was really well written.

Well done! ]
ZadZap chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
i so loved that story, it was greate
Mosswhisker chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
This is really great I love it!

The story was well detailed and well planned

Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Great one-shot. I love it, great job.
Amaya-tono chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Nice story you should write more like it
LilliesOfTheValley chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
freaky... i sis the same song... on this story: HER CRY. or go to my thing... kool story!

DreamerGirl02 chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Konoha-Traitor-Sasuke chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
I really liked this and the way you tied a great song into a briilant dream scene.
Aime Atem Itsumo chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
this was extremely weird, but i liked the ending a lot. plus, its an awesome song ;)
DarkenedStar chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Hey! I love this story! First off, I love Teen Titans, and second, I love Evanescence even more. The two mixed together are completely awesome. I've never read a song fic like this before. Instead of just listing the lyrics at random intervals throughout the story, you actually included it and made it the base of the story. That's an awesome idea. Keep writing!

Megaira chapter 1 . 7/17/2005

although i could have seen this as a longer fic, i dun kno why i can see it being multichapter... just can.

it would have been nice if this were expanded more... but other then that nice job!
A Fading Shadow chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
It sounded really awesome, and is definitely out of the norm. Congradulations on that!