Reviews for Gold
Carri007 chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
Really good story! Hope you update eventually.
Whirlwind421 chapter 9 . 10/5/2008
Great story! Awesome! Any chance you want to update this! It's really good!
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 10/5/2008
This is so awesome! I love it! Awesome!
TheAtlanteanEmpress chapter 9 . 10/23/2006
I have scearched far and wide for this kind of story now i have found it so far i thoght it might be fineshed but it aint update soon
Steph Jeansonne chapter 9 . 10/10/2006
AH! I just found this lovely fic in the bowels of the site. Since it's been on hiatus so long I take it that it won't be finished then? Such a pity! It really is a good story.
del chapter 9 . 6/20/2006
chapter 10 please:)
MontyPythonFan chapter 9 . 3/9/2006

In need of chapter ten - Work needs to be done, the tardis has the answer WE MUST HAVE A CHAPTER TEN!

lol - excellent fic...so far ;-)

Jess x
Emily chapter 9 . 1/23/2006
Have to admit, I am really starting to like the new Doctor. You got me quite wrapped up in your story too, and I hope you finish it soon. _
jen chapter 9 . 10/6/2005
up date pleass
Elvinborn chapter 9 . 8/9/2005
So much love for this story. I've loved it since the first installment, and I'm excited to see where it might go. Thank you for sharing it with us, and please keep it going. I'm dying to know what's coming.
Uh.yeah chapter 9 . 8/7/2005
You know, I'm really caught up in this story. It just seems completely right.

I love it, very, very much.

At first I felt a bit sorry for Jack, because he didn;t have the whole psychic connection thing, but I think you've managed to make it so he's not left out.

Can't wait for more!
Uh.yeah chapter 8 . 8/7/2005
Also very, very good.

But I'm trying to work out what Rose is doing and not getting very far...
Uh.yeah chapter 7 . 8/7/2005
I've been away for a while, but I get to come back to chapters of this brilliant story.

That was one great chapter - suspense and it's saying lots of important stuff about their new relationships.

But I'm going to move on to the next one now, because I really need to know what happens to Rose...
C.Bell chapter 9 . 7/27/2005
Beautiful. Simply sublime story, and so well written. I absolutely adore your take on what the Tenth doctor might be like. This is easily my favourite post-regeneration story...I can't wait to see how it all ends. Terrific stuff! :-)
Funky In Fishnet chapter 9 . 7/25/2005
Interesting intense chapter. Good to know Rose is ok, I have no idea what she's trying to tell them but hope to find out soon! Keep it up :- )