Reviews for Preludes
AlmostSweaterWeather chapter 6 . 1/30/2011
Okay this story looked lonely too. I loved this story especially as a pre-ootp pov of the marauders' and lily's relationship. Out of this one and your sequel this is definitely my favorite especially how you ended it. The piano you added in put a new dynamic on Remus's character that seemed to fit him perfectly. Overall like I already said, I loved it :D

-bgr89
Janet Beavers chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
This was the most unbelievable "Lily finds out about Remus" story that I've ever read. I'm not reading any further!
ValentineKitty chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
hehe. your fanfic with remus on the piano inspired me to write a fic about the marauders acting out the phantom of the opera. remus will be erik. mwehehehe.
ValentineKitty chapter 6 . 8/8/2005
oh! very good! the only thing i can find against it is that james isn't james. as much as i like a more decent james, he really is supposed to be big headed and reckless.

i like remus with the piano. ooh! Werewolf of the Opera! LOL

this has to be one of the best marauder fics i've read
emmys chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
i really like this story because the characters are how i imagined them. i'm glad that you didn't give james a huge ego like other people give him because he seems more real in a sense.
piritesslass chapter 6 . 7/21/2005
Hey i just finished your story I thought it was very charming. You have captured all the characters of the Marauders and Lily very well. You have a very professional writting style I love it very much. I can't wait to start reading your second story!

Thank you for giving me such a wonderful story to read!

Please read and review my stories!

**Tessa
Silly Putty chapter 6 . 7/5/2005
I can't believe that you only have 6 reviews. You deserve so many more. I am at a loss for words about this story. I really hope that you continue it soon, and I will definitely be watching for the next chapter. And as proof that you are a talented writer, I'll tell you that I rarely review stories. The ones that are worth it usually have a lot of reviews and I prefer to review for people who deserve it but don't have a lot. Your style and structure is very good, as is your plot. I like how you aren't rushing Lily and James into getting together, but the hints are still there. And the way you hint at it isn't awkward either. You've done a really great job with this so far and I can't wait for more.
Betsy chapter 5 . 7/3/2005
that was so AWESOME! Update really soon! I can't wait until the next chapter! You are a really great writer!
Jess chapter 4 . 6/30/2005
This story was very good, you should definitely continue with it. I like that it doesn't follow cannon because it opens different doors that I have no thought of before. Good job, Keep up the good work!
juniesfishies chapter 3 . 6/24/2005

I've never read a story

like this.

It's really good

Betsy chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
This is an AWESOME story! Please UPDATE soon! I can't wait for the next chapter! ; )