Reviews for Scary Things
platinumexile chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Somehow I would have prefered this as the SEED Destiny ending,even though it doesn't say who survived from that.

As usual you've shown masterful writing and capture of characters.
Lalalala chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
LOL. Stellar wanting kids was the highlight of this fanfic for me XD Does she knows HOW it's done? O_O xD

You have to make another fic about the two going to see the sea and visiting Auel & Sting
Cerridwen Aerin Ellorin chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Whoa! I really like this story! Please keep it up! Aside from Kira Fllay, this is my second most favorite pairing (although I am partial to Shinn Fllay for some apparent reason...XD).
gundamseedluver chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
this story was beautiful...i cant say anymore about it becuz it left me speechless...it wasnt artificially beautiful...it was pure
Vampirewitch chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
I love it it's so cute and how Stellar wants a baby that's funny!
Garowyn chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
That was very well-written. Very. Quite sad, but almost...hopeful. Good work.
Kyoko Takahashi chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Aw I love this fic, it's kinda sad but real emotional in a way... Love it though D
Dust-in chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Beautiful!

SHINN AND STELLAR 4 EVER!
SoreDewa chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
...That was beautiful. You really do have quite a knack for the descriptive phrase, and it's reassuring to see our Shinn the survivor, in the world that he knows is horribly damaged and far from anything like he wants it to be, but still enjoying and appreciating what's left for him, and still capable of loving and caring with his kind heart.

And of course I love your Stellar, and it's lovely to see a vision of her with Shinn and a 'happy' future, something more authentic and more gracious, and kinder than the actual director's eventual plans for Shinn, no doubt.

Stellar thinks that Shinn should've realized they can always take in another one of the legions of orphaned children like them and adopt. Stellar might have felt better like that. But Stellar definitely knows that Shinn loves her, which is the most important thing.
Alice Go Home chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Jesus H. Christ, I ADORE the way you write!

I think you got both Shin and Stellar PERFECTLY in character, even down to her referring to herself in third person (which most people tend to forget about!). Also - you went so indepth about the Extendeds and such... *Clutches heart* I especially loved this line:

Something scary already got Shinn, Stellar.

That was just the bloody icing on the cake. Going to go check out some of your other stuff now and add this story to my favourites. XD

- Kitia
ribbed not ripped chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Wow, this is nice.

Nice portrayal of Shinn there, you've made me love the little nut even more than I do now. Additionally, you've done a good job of fleshing out Stellar-who was in desperate need of it-too bad she won't get any of that now.

Anyways, you did a nice job with her, and I've found that I like your Stellar more than the fairly flat one in Destiny.

Additionally, even though I'm seemingly the only advocate of a sibling type relationship between these two, you did a nice job selling the pairing. For that I salute you.