Reviews for The White Tree
Raksha The Demon chapter 3 . 6/25/2005
A very sweet and refreshing story. I particularly liked Aragorn's telling Faramir he would punish him by making him have tea and honey cakes; and Faramir and Aragorn sharing the vision of the tree blossoming on Arwen and Aragorn and their descendants...
Stoneage Woman chapter 3 . 6/24/2005
I agree with your opinions on Denethor. I was just wondering- does Faramir really have the gift of far sight, or is that your addition?

The only Faramir-Aragorn stories I read are yours, before that I didn't even know the existed, LOL.

This is going on my faves, I think it is well written. Very well written. I especially liked the way Aragorn was tactful about Faramir crying. Got to go now, update Burden of Guilt soon, please!
Leif of Rohan chapter 3 . 6/24/2005
I loved this story can't wait for more chapters in Burden of Guilt.

Leif of Rohan
steelelf chapter 3 . 6/24/2005
Thanks! I can not wait for new chapters on 'burden'. I am not a patient person I fear.

This was a good story- I have enjoyed it! I can just see Faramir barging into his study- I could also see him, like grabbing Aragorn by the front of the shirt or something.

I know how you fell about the Denethor Faramir thing. I actually had not read hardly any like taht when I wrote my story... eep.

Well, I gtg.
Ithil-valon chapter 3 . 6/24/2005
Ah, I see to be coming to so many "The Ends" these days that I'm not prepared for! Somehow I want to good story to just keep going on and on and Bilbo's song about the road! But such is life. Ah well...

/No longer was he the last of his line, but the first of a new house of Kings./ I found this to be such an emotional and uplifting image! Aragorn needed this new vision of himself and his future. How very nice that he can finally put to rest the old mantle of Isildur and take up the days of the King.

I truly look forward to more chapters of B of G, and I shall definitely look up "Blossoms." Thanks for sharing!
Aelaer chapter 3 . 6/24/2005
What a sweet ending! I really enjoyed it greatly. Now, I cannot wait for the continuation of your other fics *grin*
Julia chapter 3 . 6/24/2005
Great ending! Thanks for grafting on the last bit to please us hopeless A/A romantics. Looking forward to the next update for "Burden of Guilt."
Frodo Silverlune chapter 3 . 6/24/2005
yeah, Denethor was probably an honorable man, but it's so much *fun* to have him be an abusive father! it's such a great what if.

anyways, very nice, very nice. i'm glad that you update so promptly!
RS chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Laerien chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
What a twist! I have never thought that someone would suppose the Tree is just simply taken and not replaced. Can’t wait to see how Faramir will react! Most likely just gape then blush scarlet, then… Alright you write it, not me :o)

I love the humour you managed to slip into it. Favorites: the most uncomfortable furniture and Aragorn as a henpecked husband :o)

I have to say I agree with those who said they do not believe Denethor would ever abuse his son. Neglecting. That’s what he did and that is enough bad. This is one topic where I completely distinguish fanfiction from the book. I do not agree with the conception but I can accept it for a good story. Like now;o)
Rosie26 chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
I enjoy all your stories, but I think this one is exceptionally well written.
Conuiren chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
Oh! Someone's in trouble! I wonder how Aragorn will handle this - after all it would be so easy to just smartly point out that he is replacing the old tree, but that would make Faramir feel about ten inches tall!

Of course, Aragorn would never want to embarrass Faramir, so I can't wait to find out how he tells him about the new sapling.

p.s. I like the idea of a strong Faramir story - it would be good to show him coming back all the stronger after the mill he's been through thus far.
shie1dmaidenofrohan chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Lovely story so far. Aragorn's frustration comes across nicely, as does Faramir's difficulty in overcoming his discomfort around the king. And Merry and Pippin are perfect! (Just need to watch out for that Arwen being more than one wom"e"n thing. ;)
grumpy chapter 2 . 6/23/2005
Ah, great Aragorn found the baby tree, now maybe Arwin will come. Too bad Faramir got the wrong idea about what is going on. looking forward to more
Evenstar Princess chapter 2 . 6/23/2005
Great start! I am looking forward to reading the coming chapters. Please update soon! I have read other stories on this sight where the author can take more than a month to update!

Please continue on your other story Burden Of Guilt soon. I am also looking forward to reading the next chapter.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »