Reviews for Melting the Ice
Sol chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
oh she dead...
Sol chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
Kawaii! Seto is lucky to have her
Sol chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
I hope he listens...
Sol chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
Oh poor Mokuba!
Sol chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
I like this idea :D
Sol chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Why are after school jobs not allowed?
Hannah chapter 30 . 11/17/2014
This deserve to be featured! I'll go read you other fics!
Hannah chapter 30 . 11/17/2014
THIS WAS SERIOUSLY SO GOOD! You potrayed the characters so well! Kaiba is still Kaiba omg I'm totally fangirling rn. This is one of the best like seriously! Thank you for writing! Melting The Ice is the best!
CrazyFanficChick chapter 30 . 8/21/2014
This story was REALLY fantastic. I would give it a 9 out of 10. Your character development was amazing. You gave them physical descriptions and rely showed their regular behavior. You might have gone a little OOC with Yugi but it was essential for the plot. The plot was also stupendous. I love how you put in different conflicts at once. However, the only reason I didn't give you a 10 out of 10 was because there were a few grammatical issues in all the chapters. When you finish typing a chapter, PROOFREAD IT. When you proofread it, retread the chapter in case there are more mistakes. The computer might've autocorrected several things. For example, Mai might've been changed to Mia. Or Yugi to Yuchi. Overall this was a phenomenal fanfiction story. Stay strong and keep writing!:3333333333
CrazyFanficChick chapter 24 . 8/20/2014
I LOVED this chapter the most. Ur story is SOOO awesome it's sad that it's near the end:'( Plz continue to write like this esp. Yugioh fanfics!;))))))
Guest chapter 19 . 8/20/2014
Awwwww poor Yugi! I feel SOOO bad for him!
Luna chapter 30 . 4/17/2014
You seriously are such a talented writer! The character development was so good! I think this is one of the best I've ever read.
Scarlet chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
This is a really really good story!
:] you are a very good writer
Alxiea chapter 30 . 1/30/2014
You know this is the second time that I have read this... I must say it took me forever to remember wht this story was called... I must admit I really love how you had the details and how ur plot played out and how u carefully thought out and kept the characters close to their original personalities from the original creator yugioh... yes it was one of the longest ones I've read, but it needs everything it has in it.
I wonder if there is going to be a sequel? I think it would be interesting
Thank you for taking ur time with your stories :D
Zanza Flux chapter 21 . 8/27/2013
Oh Anzu, if you want to be with Kaiba, you're going to have to grow a thicker skin. There are a lot of women like Ms. Green out there that cut other people down to make themselve feel important. The reason Kaiba didn't say anything is because he's a business man and that woman was there strictly for business. He didn't want his deal going through just to yell at that clingy barbie doll. Anzu takes things too personally. She's going to be an emotional wreck if she doesn't learn to let things roll off her shoulders. She doesn't have to become cold hearted, she just needs to learn that it doesn't matter what a woman who is probably twice her and Kaiba's age thinks of her XD

Well, lets see if Anzu can get up the courage to apologize to her best friend. I can't believe she thought so low of Yugi. Also, she has to stop thinking Kaiba doesn't like her. Come on, he trusts you with his most precious person in his life. He actually talks to you. He's helped you out how many times? And because he doesn't throw flowery comments your way when he sees you, you think he doesn't like you? She is the only girl he interacts with too. She really needs to sit down and think about what he is doing for her instead of crying about the things he isn't doing. He even poured his heart out in a moment of weakness. He hasn't done that with anyone else.