Reviews for Melting the Ice
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2021
I love SetoxAnzu fanfics but usually they end up portraying Steo being horribly out of character. But this story was absolutely perfect in portraying Seto. There are no huge makeout sessions, smiling at Anzu, or constant affectionate hugs but rather small signs of care from Seto that make perfect sense considering his personality. This slow buildup of Seto and Anzu's relationship was amazing to read. One fear I had was that there would be no external conflict going on but I still had fun reading this fanfic and at the end that conflict with the dance recital was a pleasure to read. Thank you for such an amazing story (even though it had been years since you wrote it) and I highly recommend this story to anyone who enjoys SetoxAnzu fanfics. This story is truly one of those rare gems on this site.
zaraleena chapter 30 . 1/1/2021
Great story! You really kept Kaiba in character. Wild. This is exactly how I’d imagine a love story with him to go...slow and then out of nowhere (seemingly), he pulls this lovey dovey nonsense. It would have been nice to see stuff from his POV, but I think the way you did this story kept his character, well, in character. It was great. He’ll love anzu as much as he loves Mokuba. Kaiba may be cold bc of his past, but he loves and protects those he loves.
zaraleena chapter 21 . 1/1/2021
I think this story is great and the characters are mostly “in character.” One thing I don’t agree with is making Anzu poor. She was never poor in the anime. In season 5, she paid for Tristan, Joey, and her ticket to Cairo. In DSOD, she was on her way to a dance program in NYC. I don’t know; making her “poor” in this fanfiction rubs me the wrong way. She always seemed middle if not upper middle class in the anime. Kaiba is obviously the 0.1% but that doesn’t mean that other people who are middle class can’t live a life of comfort or luxury. Anyway, that’s the only qualm I had. Otherwise, I agree, this is probably one of the best written Tea Kaiba story I’ve come across. You did a great job with keeping Kaiba in character. I’m just a little disappointed with Tea’s characterization. She was always headstrong and confident. She always stood up for whatever was right and she never cared what other people thought about her. I’m surprised she seems so insecure about her looks, etc. But then again, a lot of people feel this way even when the outside perceives them to be something else. I honestly am not sure how I feel about her characterization at times but overall you did a great job and I love the story. ️
Beta le chan chapter 29 . 6/11/2019
My dad is like set he always works even when were on vacation also I haven't really done anything feed back but this is good like really good you should hook up with ENDlessHOPEXx for some yugioh or winx club( from r dear and very clearly good writer I suggest a thing to read who took my life .by ENDlessHOPEXx it's great)
Guest chapter 30 . 3/20/2019
This is one of my favourite Seto x Anzu fanfics out there! The writing between them was absolutely perfect.
OwSw chapter 6 . 8/15/2017
awwwww! eh..eh..sniffles!

but it's "before you catch 'pneumonia'"
Carlie Dookharan chapter 30 . 4/15/2017
I love it i love it i love it...AHHHHH this so cute.m...awwwweeee...this was awesome
sasusakufan chapter 30 . 1/4/2017
beautiful story
I feel so sad it ended
I read the sequel too
I hope u will; write more stories for this pairing seto n Tea
u r an excellent writer
keep it up!
Dbz-Fan-Girl chapter 30 . 8/2/2016
I fracking loved this.

It was the best Seto/Kaiba-Teá/Anzu Fic every

It was done wonderful. Falt sorry for Yugi a little bit, but in the end I ship puzzleshipping they belong together like Tendership Yami Bakura an Ryou Bakura. An Bronzeship Yami Marik And Malik.

Overall I really enjoyed it. All the way

All the characters where in character. Wonderful amazing fantastic work/Job !

Yours truly Dbz-Fan-Girl

Keep up the good work Lady. Every part was good hope you make more storys princess.
Ao tori chapter 30 . 10/5/2015
This is the most "PERFECT" SetoAnzu fic I've ever read, here are the reasons:
1; The name "Anzu" I don't know why but I just like it better than "Tea".
2; The "OOC syndrome", In every single fic; I repeat: "every single one on this goddamn website". Seto will be buying her lavish gifts, complimenting her every 5 minutes. Having a PDA show every time they go in public, holding her while she's crying and on, and on, and on...
3; The "beech" I hope you understand what I mean 'cuz I don't wanna get in trouble on this website. So where were we...yes the "beech". There's always that one girl who is prettier, richer and snobbier than Anzu. And she also just so happens to be "obsessed" with "Seto Kaiba"...In most cases poor Serenity has to be the sacrificial lamb, or other times it's one of Kaiba's "high-and-mighty-business-buddy".
Last but not least I have to say that "Every. Single. Character." Was completely natural and "In-character". To me this is the "Holy-Grail" of SetoxAnzu fics, and if anyone want's to write one, they have to read this first.
KiraLocket96 chapter 30 . 9/16/2015
That was a brilliant story!
You captured Kaiba perfectly - loving the bit where he's still a little distant towards the end (it just screams him XD)
Could not put this story down.
Was upset to find out it was the end :( Can you pretty please with a cherry on top write a sequal.
Idkimcanadian chapter 30 . 6/11/2015
?

This is the end?

What

Are u kidding me

Freaking hell
Idkimcanadian chapter 24 . 6/11/2015
(too lazy to log in) BUT OMG THIS IS MAKING ME CRY SO HARD. YUGI OMG I CANT. I USED TO SHIP MAI AND YAMI BUT AFTER KAIBA SAVED MAI I SHIPPED HER AND KAIBA AND OMG THIS YUGI IN THIS STORY IS MAKING MY HEART BREAK.
WisteriaClove chapter 30 . 3/14/2015
Oh my god - I stayed up till 4:30Am in the morning because I simply could not stop reading this! I absolutely adore it! so good and your writing is amazing! You phrase things so well! I like scoured your profile in hope for a sequal but ALAS hahaah - could I really ask for more :P but omg thanks for writing this! was amazing!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/13/2015
I like Yugi x Tea better!