Reviews for Melting the Ice
Carlie Dookharan chapter 30 . 4/15
I love it i love it i love it...AHHHHH this so cute.m...awwwweeee...this was awesome
sasusakufan chapter 30 . 1/4
beautiful story
I feel so sad it ended
I read the sequel too
I hope u will; write more stories for this pairing seto n Tea
u r an excellent writer
keep it up!
Dbz-Fan-Girl chapter 30 . 8/2/2016
I fracking loved this.

It was the best Seto/Kaiba-TeĆ”/Anzu Fic every

It was done wonderful. Falt sorry for Yugi a little bit, but in the end I ship puzzleshipping they belong together like Tendership Yami Bakura an Ryou Bakura. An Bronzeship Yami Marik And Malik.

Overall I really enjoyed it. All the way

All the characters where in character. Wonderful amazing fantastic work/Job !

Yours truly Dbz-Fan-Girl

Keep up the good work Lady. Every part was good hope you make more storys princess.
Ao tori chapter 30 . 10/5/2015
This is the most "PERFECT" SetoAnzu fic I've ever read, here are the reasons:
1; The name "Anzu" I don't know why but I just like it better than "Tea".
2; The "OOC syndrome", In every single fic; I repeat: "every single one on this goddamn website". Seto will be buying her lavish gifts, complimenting her every 5 minutes. Having a PDA show every time they go in public, holding her while she's crying and on, and on, and on...
3; The "beech" I hope you understand what I mean 'cuz I don't wanna get in trouble on this website. So where were we...yes the "beech". There's always that one girl who is prettier, richer and snobbier than Anzu. And she also just so happens to be "obsessed" with "Seto Kaiba"...In most cases poor Serenity has to be the sacrificial lamb, or other times it's one of Kaiba's "high-and-mighty-business-buddy".
Last but not least I have to say that "Every. Single. Character." Was completely natural and "In-character". To me this is the "Holy-Grail" of SetoxAnzu fics, and if anyone want's to write one, they have to read this first.
KiraLocket96 chapter 30 . 9/16/2015
That was a brilliant story!
You captured Kaiba perfectly - loving the bit where he's still a little distant towards the end (it just screams him XD)
Could not put this story down.
Was upset to find out it was the end :( Can you pretty please with a cherry on top write a sequal.
Idkimcanadian chapter 30 . 6/11/2015
?

This is the end?

What

Are u kidding me

Freaking hell
Idkimcanadian chapter 24 . 6/11/2015
(too lazy to log in) BUT OMG THIS IS MAKING ME CRY SO HARD. YUGI OMG I CANT. I USED TO SHIP MAI AND YAMI BUT AFTER KAIBA SAVED MAI I SHIPPED HER AND KAIBA AND OMG THIS YUGI IN THIS STORY IS MAKING MY HEART BREAK.
WisteriaClove chapter 30 . 3/14/2015
Oh my god - I stayed up till 4:30Am in the morning because I simply could not stop reading this! I absolutely adore it! so good and your writing is amazing! You phrase things so well! I like scoured your profile in hope for a sequal but ALAS hahaah - could I really ask for more :P but omg thanks for writing this! was amazing!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/13/2015
I like Yugi x Tea better!
Sol chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
oh she dead...
Sol chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
Kawaii! Seto is lucky to have her
Sol chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
I hope he listens...
Sol chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
Oh poor Mokuba!
Sol chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
I like this idea :D
Sol chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Why are after school jobs not allowed?