Reviews for Exotic
DarkNekoGreece chapter 12 . 1/30
just because it sounds off i think the twins should get Neville! XD
Scalaiah chapter 12 . 1/27
Hey, I really like this story. The pairings and the background are interessting. Owner and Spouses, very interessting. How the story envolved is even better.

I am sorry for my maybe bad englisch, i am german.

Scalaiah
TransparentBones1820 chapter 12 . 12/2/2014
I. Cannot. Believe. You. Have. NOT. UPDATED. RIGHT. AT. THE. GOOD. PART! Please please please update
jesskalynn4 chapter 12 . 11/28/2014
i hate how you having updated in years. especially now that is getting good.
Monciak chapter 11 . 9/15/2014
It's great so I hope that you are going to continue writting if not maybe you could put it for adoption so someone else would finish it becouse it's too good to leave it unfinished
Cheshire.Cat's.Witch chapter 12 . 8/17/2014
What if neville x twins
Or neville x blaise
Lela50310 chapter 12 . 8/12/2014
Continue, please! I'm curious to whom Neville will be bonded to.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
Squeak! Harry is so cute! Update soon please!
belladu57 chapter 12 . 7/18/2014
Very good
shadowstar2000 chapter 12 . 7/7/2014
So I see that it has been five years to the day since you updated last, but if you are at all still interested in this story then please please please update soon.
GreenDrkness chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
Ok I'm kinda confused on their ages as I want to know what to imagine when they're going at it but this is a freaking awesome story
P.S. what is Harry's animagus form I am confused by that as well
Keep on the writes
Monciak chapter 12 . 5/26/2014
This is one of the best stories I've read It's hot and interesting I hope that you are going to continue it someday:)
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 12 . 4/25/2014
I was thinking Blaise with the Weasley twins, I don't care about Percy the prat but I was thinking either Ron or Luna with Neville. Anyway it has been over four years now YOU FUCKING STORY ABANDONING ASSHOLE, YOU DESERVE TO BE TORTURED SLOWLY AND AGONIZINGLY TO DEATH ONLY TO BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY WITH NO ESCAPE ALONG WITH THE REST OF YOUR WRETCHED AND DESPICABLE KIND (unless you are dead or in a coma of course)!
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 69,472.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
SoulWithoutAName chapter 12 . 3/2/2014
Blaise / twins ! No ? Neville / Charlie ?
Anyway keep going ! Fluff pile yay !