Reviews for Claiming the Night
stingray2185 chapter 14 . 4/27/2014
Just found this story and could not put it down. I greatly enjoyed it
SherrySummer chapter 13 . 3/11/2008
I wonder how you are going to take your story from here. She is already married but doesn't want to sleep with Raoul any longer. It should be interesting. I will keep an eye on your story.
DJ chapter 10 . 2/23/2008
You have to updaite soon! What is going to happen on the wedding night? I love your story.
DJ chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
This is a great story. I love your characterizations of both Erik/Christine. Please continue to update.
Branswilliam Rochester chapter 3 . 1/21/2008
You are excellent at last sentences to keep us thinking.

Point of No Return is my favorite song in PotO. I truly love that song...
Branswilliam Rochester chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Brilliant last line.

"But where would her heart take her?" Gorgeous.
Branswilliam Rochester chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Shit. Shit. Shit. ERIK!

Sorry about the profanity, but I'm as huge a PotO fan as I am an HP fan...and wow. You are an excellent writer.

I can't wait till I finish this!
Twinkle22 chapter 9 . 5/5/2006
wow...Raoul is pretty romantic here at the end...very interesting...I can't wait to read more now that she is married for sure...please update really soon! :)
EriksMezzoSoprano chapter 8 . 4/24/2006
wow that was great. I just wish Christine and Erik would just drop their problems and just make out or something. .

I wasn't sure if you knew but the Phantom's name is Erik Destler. I just thought it would be faster to type Erik rather the Phantom. I hope I helped you out in some way.

I was wondering if Christine is still a virgin. I don't know why I just asked that. I guess I'm just to curious for my own good. :D

Please update as soon as you can.

Don't let Christine marry Raoul. PLEASE! .
OutOfLullaby chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
wow. ur an excellant writer. wow. i nvr thought of raoul to be "rich"- to have servants and whatnot. well, i havent seen the movie lately, so...newho, good chapter.
Twinkle22 chapter 8 . 11/30/2005
wow...that's a chilling note to get on your wedding day! GREAT job! I can't wait to read more! PLEASE update REALLY soon! :)
Twinkle22 chapter 7 . 11/7/2005
AH! OMG! oh this is killing me...I'm just shocked and don't know what to say! please please PLEASE update REALLY soon! :)
Phantomforever chapter 6 . 8/3/2005
M - lovely, very lovely
Phantom-Phan-4-Eternity chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Wow! This is a very detailed, very-well written phanfic. It's a fine length too! Please continue authoring phanfics as I'd take a great pleasure in reading them!

shazeroon chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
This is excellent Clare, I loev your style of writing, you can really feel the tension between the Phantom & Christine xx