Reviews for Sort of Antipathy
spk chapter 21 . 1/6/2013
WOW! I am in awe! The final battle scene was amazing, but I think the whole process that you created showing how they joined together, how they trained, and how they changed was even more fantastic. Thank you for sharing this inspiring story with us. :)
riverrat chapter 21 . 10/3/2012
I almost quit reading when I figured that this story was going toward slash (which I'm not a fan of) but decided to keep going (because I liked the first story so much) unless it would start to gross me out. I'll have to say I was pleasantly surprised how tasteful it was done and it never really bothered me.
It was a great story and I liked how you killed off Voldemort. It was interesting and made a lot of sense the way you had the whole blood magic thing lined up. Great job.
Aiwendil1 chapter 21 . 3/27/2012
Hey,

I really enjoyed this. I especially liked the slow description of the development of Snape's and Harry's relationship and how Draco became a part of it. I loved your Snape! Still sarcastic, still harsh at times, but you always knew that he meant everything in a caring way underneath his hard shell.

And I loved the way you resolved the Voldemort problem! It really does seem like a group effort to me... And I'm glad it was, because there are already enough stories out there turning Harry almighty.

So, i hope you still get this review although it's been many years since you wrote this. But I still wanted to let you know that I enjoyed it.

Thanks for writing it,

ai
Harm Marie chapter 21 . 11/28/2011
Loved this.
BriiDream chapter 21 . 12/9/2010
Great story, plot-wise and character-wise.

I love the banter between Draco and the trio and Draco and Harry's bond with Severus. Harry and Draco's relationship were definitely believable. Oh, and I loved your characterization of Blaise and Theodore.
serenityselena chapter 21 . 10/8/2010
wonderful story ...

love re-reading it _
readersdigest chapter 21 . 6/21/2010
lol. I LOVED this fic (and its prequel). Not normally a big HP fan (I love the idea of the story & characters, just not so much the execution) but I figured 'eh why not' with the fanfic. I LOVE it (always so much more heartfelt, the good ones). Also not a big fan of slash normally in fics, but I LOVE your easy-going, sweet introduction to Harry/Draco. B-e-a-utiful.

Excellenty written, lovely mix of dialogue & exposition. Thoroughly enjoyable (and goes damned well with coffee & cake ).

Bravo, belissimo, awesome.

Now, I'm off to go see what else you've written I could read.

RD
Silverstargirl chapter 21 . 6/1/2010
Another wonderful story! It would be lovely to see an epilogue at some point. Keep up the fabulous work.
Silverstargirl chapter 13 . 6/1/2010
Normally, on a completed story (particularly one this old), I would wait until the end to review, but I just had to say this. I applaud what happened in the last moments of this chapter. It was breathtaking and brought tears to my eyes. Well done!
shigeki11 chapter 13 . 9/10/2009
I love Harry's speech at the end!

this is a really good fanfic (:
Ava Monroe chapter 21 . 5/29/2009
Oh that was a wonderful story! There is nothing I like better in fanficdom than coming across a well written, interestingly developed, COMPLETE! story. From start to finish (meaning from the 1st story through the second), I was thoroughly entertained. I had never actually read an H/D slash fic before because it's not my personal ship and I tend to stick the mentor relationship stories; but I'm so glad that I gave your stories a chance. I hope that other readers who come across your story and are hesitant about reading this type of ship will give it a try. The ships weren't very overt but the affection and the attention to positive character development was so well manipulated.

I don't really know what else to say (I feel as though I've gushed all over this review haha) other than that I'm so satisfied by your writing. I hope someday you return and try your hand again with HP.

Best, Ava :)
Marion Quixote chapter 5 . 5/18/2009
I really liked the Harry/Ron dialogue in this chapter.
RhiannanT chapter 21 . 3/19/2009
Oh, no, I finished it! Wants more! Ok - It's YOUR fault I like your story so much, and is therefore YOUR responsibility to fix it by writing a 3rd one. (Please? Pretty please? With sugar on top?)
RhiannanT chapter 4 . 3/19/2009
BEAUTIFUL. I never saw that coming. VERY well done.
Dawns Heart chapter 21 . 12/30/2008
I don't think I have the words to express how much I loved this. It was fantastic. A well written story that didn't delve too much into the technical aspects of things but didn't leave them obscure enough to truly frustrate a reader. It was a pleasure. I'm hoping for a sequel but I have a feeling it won't come.

Happy Holidays,