Reviews for Angel
riverrat chapter 1 . 5/29
Yep, angels come in all different shapes and sizes.
Beautiful story.
SaintClaire chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
This was lovely, a very touching tribute to these angels. Very well done.
Brittney chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Aww D I really really like this! The writing is superb and I'm in love with the concept! 11/10!
Zombies are evil chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
That was so sweet!
forever and three more seconds chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
OMG Absolutely amazing. I nearly cried. You have a real gift for depressing oneshots (in a good way).
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
So sweet! *hugs the laptop* Okay, I'm not THAT obsessed. At least, not to my knowledge... Seriosly though, It was sweet and cute and I loved it!
Kazza chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Yeah, I like this one. (-: Maybe too sentimental but we do love to read things like this, I guess. (-:
VickiWeasley chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Nienna Telrunya chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Yes, I feel very fluffy now. Something about this story makes me really like it.
Emerald Elves chapter 1 . 12/18/2005 of the sweetest things i've ever read...i loved it! i bet it would make even Sev feel all warm and fluffy on the inside! awesome
Draconis Argenteum chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
That was awesome and made me feel warm inside.

Broadwaypoetess chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Wow. So sad and yet, it has a hopeful ending.

You ever read/see "Angels in America"? It's a play that focuses around the Reagan era and the AIDS crisis of the 1980's, there's a lot of sexual scenes, but there's the American Angel and the reluctant prophet (an AIDS victim). There's this plot about Heaven dying as humans progress and God disappears and the Angels have to fend for themselves, that's what I think of when I read this, when you say the angels are gone. There's, surprisingly, a hopeful ending to that too.
unlikely2 chapter 1 . 7/22/2005

You too have watched 'Dogma' once too often. I do wonder if Snape would actually have done such a thing? Still, well written.
Anutheal chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Hey, I have read some of your other work and I really like it. This though is one of my favorites, it did make me feel all warm and fluffy inside. And it made me smile.