Reviews for Watching and Waiting
D.B. Cooper chapter 15 . 6/13/2007
Eric's in trouble. Eric's in trouble. Shades of Inversion!

:-)
Wildfire's Flame chapter 14 . 2/7/2007
Ack! YOu can't leave me hanging here for goodness sake. Show some pity and mercy on us poor folks reading this story. I am at the edge of my seat and I have been following this story all evening. I am dying to know how this is goingto play out. Por Eric and Presto. And where is Diana? Back home? curious and curious and where did Uni get off too? I would think she would have found someone by now. Maybe DungeonMaster? so many possibilities. I love your style of writing. Keep up the awesome work.
WhiteVeils chapter 12 . 10/29/2006
New Chapter! Oh boy. Thank you so much. This story is so good!
nix chapter 11 . 8/17/2006
O.O! Wow! Please update soon! *Must know what happens*
Mistress Scribbles chapter 10 . 6/14/2006
Ha Ha! Goldenboy's crap in bed!

Good Shinycentric chapter (I *think* I know what's so special about the Seer's necklace, but I may be wrong...)
Rana Kane chapter 9 . 6/9/2006
This is more like it. I like it when it gets downright nasty, brutal, truly evil. I'm trying to work out how certain things are connected, or if they are. Great suspense!
Mistress Scribbles chapter 7 . 2/10/2006
Whee! Mon Capitan is still alive! Always so mean to him, so you are. Oh well, very intregued about all of this, about the mystery She and all that. *extends Rainbow Trout of Shinylove in hope of some Shiny Rudeness*

Kudos to you also for actually making The Unicorn useful and sympathetic (and for kicking her anyway. Heh!)

Carry on!

Scriblet
Rana Kane chapter 6 . 1/20/2006
Great chapter. I thought you were actually about to kill "someone" off! Big Guy to the rescue, though. Of course, his help has to be painful. Can't actually be -nice-, can he? :) Can't wait to learn more of what he's planning!
Bexi chapter 5 . 12/31/2005
Wow! This story is just - WOW! You seriously know how to keep up the suspense. Presto is my fave character and I was hoping it would be him ... shortly followed by Eric ... but Presto stars in too few fics and I hate that.

I wanna know what happens. Please update soon! Please. What's gonna happen to Presto? What will the others say and do when they find out?

Ahh! There are too many questions inside my head that need to be answered. Please answer them in an update!

Great fic! Five star!

Bexi -x-
Mistress Scribbles chapter 3 . 10/30/2005
Hm... who's in the cell, eh? I hope it's Cpt Shiny because he takes punishment so very well, esp under the influence of your quill, and it would be a particular kick in the teeth to him if he were taking a whupping on Hank's behalf... Oh, but you've already had E in a really similar situation to this, so it could be Presto...

(I hope it's Eric. And you've stripped him again. Well done, you!)

Scribbles
Sealgirl chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Thanks for pointing it out RK :)

*waves magic wand and alters text, for fish*

Sealgirl
Rana Kane chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
So far, so good. Can't wait to discover what Venger is up too!

My only problem, which really stuck out to me, was where you wrote "the Great Arch-Mage, with all the power of his evil master..." Just my opinion, but after "Dungeon at the Heart of Dawn", it seemed obvious that Venger was -nothing- compared to his master. But that's just my view. :) No biggie.
Mistress Scribbles chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
Oh! Dark and chewy. Me likey.

You still no say who in the dungeon. That me no likey. It's all too suspenseful.

Update, update, update!

(BTW is this by chance the love triangle story you mentionned a few months ago? I like hormonal complications!)
moulin noir chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
this is so cool. who has he caputured? is it eric again? i'm very fond of the dungeons and dragons series but even the original wirters couldn't do a better job than you have. it rocks. i can't wait for the next chapter.
Rana Kane chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Yay! No more watching and waiting for "Watching and Waiting"! :D And I have a feeling it's gonna be good!

}:-