Reviews for Powerlust III: Death Shall Have No Domain
Gatemage chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Don't stop here, You must go on! Please put up the rest soon, I can't wait!
Adm. Bones chapter 6 . 10/10/2005
Hey there just got done reading all of the powerlust saga's and I have to that was very great I mean words cannot describe how great the saga is I do hope that Danel will not fall to the darkside Please hurry with the next saga's I want to see more of raven and Anikin So please hurry and happy writing
KnowInsight chapter 6 . 8/26/2005
So, what is having killed Anubis going to do to Daniel?

Things, like training and trying from the dark side, seem to be going far faster than I would have thought to be entirely true. But it's not to far an extension of my disbelief.

Having said that I am very much enjoying this Saga of yours. Keep it up. D

Am _
FORD B chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
You have a very good story series going on here. Really impressive. Couldn't get fanfiction to give me your email so I have to tell you here that chapter two is not complete, and I would like to read the rest.
X-Over chapter 6 . 7/2/2005
Another excellent sequel. I look forward to reading the next one when it comes out. Please keep up the good work. Thank you. :)
Kawaii Spinel Queen of Evil chapter 6 . 6/30/2005
Awesome ending, Kat-chan! And a great cliffhanger too! Very, very nice. _
lovezaddictionx3 chapter 6 . 6/29/2005
I really like this story keep writing!
stcobb chapter 4 . 6/23/2005
Gotta say this is all too easy, too coincidental. Too many "ascended" Jedi coming back. It kinda makes the wiping out of the order pointless. You should have Yoda and Obi-Wan come back just for kicks. It's just too much. Slow it all down some and deepen the plot. Unfortunately you are just taking from KOTOR plots and using other characters. Training for Jedi takes years for a reason. It takes a while to learn mastery of the Force, etc... Your first story didn't feel this quick though it may have been.
Dark Lord Daishi chapter 3 . 6/22/2005
i love this story!

great chapter!

haha HK-47! the gangs' all here!
Hotchickdude chapter 4 . 6/22/2005
I like this story.
Kawaii Spinel Queen of Evil chapter 4 . 6/22/2005
Yay! 'Nother chapter! My, my, things are heating up quite nicely, Kat-chan. Nicely, indeed. _
Kawaii Spinel Queen of Evil chapter 3 . 6/22/2005
Yay! I love how Jack voiced my complaints with my suggestions- they are pretty complicated. ;; Poor Revan, that is a pretty tough test. Morally confusion is definitely the word. Hm wonder how long until the gang realize that Kar'auc is following them. Hehehehe