Reviews for Envy
Magus-15IchiGo chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
good story.

i‘m curious with what lacus would do... can you make one shot about it?
Mistress of Solitude chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
Lol cats are cute but they have an evil side especially the females . i prefer doggies -
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
poor shinn i know how it feels to be ignored
katemonster x3 chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
Oh dear, now what SHALL Lacus do?

I would very much like to know, lol!

Very cute story. It took me by surprise to find out Shinn was jealous of a CAT. Hmm, awkward. O.O

But I very much like it. Some...weird parts to it...but very cute.
Kiheada.Ray.T chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
lol poor Shinn, I have bad days liek that...I'd go off on those mothers tho, I hate it when they do that, my mom assumes the worst of ust about anyone she doesn't know when she's in a bad mood. *twitches* .ice cream!
Kiheada.Ray.T chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
o BAD ATHY-KUN! *beats him with a stick*

Shinn: THANX!

Me:...I WNAT THE KITTY! *grabs kittya dn runs away*

Shinn:...why does everyoen hate me?

kashiwagi miyana chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
i lke your story if you do mind do you wacth gakuen alice on animax because you can read my story THE MESS PLAY . seed you later (get did seed)
Spirit Charmer chapter 2 . 2/2/2006
Ohmy, you so totally rock! o_o

It's so rare to find any Shinn/Athrun/Shinn fics! ;-;

Please write more of these, it was really really good. x3 Poor Shinn got clawed by the kitty. xD I loved the jealousy and tension you had between Kira and Shinn, too.

Awesome story, please write some more Shinn/Athrun! ;D
Ohtori Choutarou chapter 2 . 10/30/2005
Aw, so short, and I was really liking it, your so unfair. P
Chrono Breaker chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
i love the last sentence: "Oh dear, now what will Lacus do?"- that made me burst out your right asukira is so much better then asushin, but shinn REALLY does fit in (i mean i can't imagine kira acting like that-he would've seem ooc). I really hate asushinn fics(since he's such a brat), but i find this very enjoyable.
foscari chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
Hey! I really, really like this. It's just so terribly cute and fluffy. Shinn was reacting overdramatic and Athrun was just being the patient boyfriend. I wonder if Lacus will like Akhi. I'm glad the cat likes Kira.

It's just a sweet, fluffy story. Not too much sweetness in it to make my teeth ache. :))
Nevermore-Amaya chapter 2 . 6/26/2005 o.O

Shinn is sort of...well. I think I get what you mean when you said I'd better not read this before watching Destiny. *sweatdrops* Oh well. I've read summaries already.

Go Akhi!

And that's about it. Heh. But it wasn't real me. There's worse. x.x

Keep on writing! :D Looking forward to more works from you.
Divertimento chapter 2 . 6/25/2005
Great! Sweet neat ending. But it would have been better if it was published in one shot, no? Just my opinion.

Shinn was very childish: he makes a whiner of olympian standard. Good work here! And Kira's strange involvement and the hinted sexual tension between Athrun and him... Maybe you can further develop that and turn it into an all-out love triangle. Heh. Just my hentai mind.

Overall, it is fluffy and nice, definitely not crap. Grade A!
alpha2nd2003 chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
ahahahaha. I've been waiting for an AthrunxShinn fic. This sounds exactly like Shinn with all his overreacting and anger, great good. please continue.
pratz chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
amusing... keep it going. pay more attention to shinn's childish side *lol*