Reviews for Harry Potter and the Soul of the Serpent
Lord Barinthus chapter 13 . 7/14
His fight with the DEs was ridiculous. Why didn't he kill them? And what on earth was the point of the Imperio when he didn't do anything with it? And they just left the bodies on the front lawn?
Lord Barinthus chapter 12 . 7/13
So Harry told Snape that Voldy knows he's the traitor, and then...Snape promptly flounces off to a Death Eater gathering? That makes no sense.
Lord Barinthus chapter 9 . 7/13
I still don't understand why Harry is being such a pushover. Staying on the Quidditch team? Accepting a detention from Snape? I'd be much more interested in this fic if he just stayed in the Chamber and left for random reasons, but never went to class. Just told everyone to fuck off.
Lord Barinthus chapter 8 . 7/13
It made zero sense for him to wear his cloak in the Alley. Why on earth would they not just glamour him? And the fact he's basically accepted that he's staying at Hogwarts to finish school makes no sense. Why isn't he fighting to get away? He should be spitting in their faces, not going along with everything they say.
pintsizedjellybean chapter 15 . 6/19
This was a really great story it had me hooked from beginning to end.
Thanks so much for sharing
UpstartBuckle09 chapter 15 . 5/31
This was sad. Sad but incredibly well done as well.
rose24742 chapter 15 . 4/15
I really enjoyed reading this.
shadow warriors chapter 2 . 2/10
Hey can't they just check his memories.
LuckyKittens chapter 15 . 12/20/2016
But... Percy died on earlier chapter right? Then how...
JlovesGaara chapter 15 . 12/1/2016
Wow! This story was incredible and it definitely deserves many many many more reviews. Keep up the great work!
DarkSolaris57 chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
I got a few chapters in before realizing the harry was acting like the same idiot he was before azkaban.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/4/2016
i am the same person talking about missgsmith51- i forgot in my other review but the story was amazing. the most well written piece of literature i have ever had the pleasure to read. you can probably tell that i am a little more passionate about books than other things, so by my standards, which are high by the way, it was the best thing i have ever read, mind my punctuation or capitalization.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
geez any one notice missgsmith51? jesus i mean like who the heck writes that much? well u go missgsmith… I'm assuming ur a girl. i could never write that much. or as u probably noticed, with correct punctuation and grammar :)
Cinthya chapter 15 . 10/17/2016
He died as he had lived in pain and alone... That is mean
m chapter 15 . 9/25/2016
Amazing story, well written, pleasure to read :)